Isobar is a global digital agency that delivers experience-led transformations powered by creativity. We have redefined the way consumers experience music through emerging technology with the creation of Aeronaut. We have taken six disparate brands and brought them under one house through the transformation of Zwilling. We have strategized, built and executed the digital reinvention of Enterprise, Alamo + National. And we have connected families to LAIKA’s Missing Link characters through the power of voice. Isobar has a longstanding history of solving complex business problems. We have deep expertise in UX, creative, technology and optimization and are able to take on the toughest problems because of it. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Isobar is seeking an Assoc. Manager of Marketing, Events and Partnerships who will have responsibility for defining Isobar’s events strategy and annual calendar in partnership with the CMO and executing all aspects of event production including branding, event logistics, speaking opportunities, pre and post event promotion, coordination of Isobar and client attendees, and post event reporting. In addition, the Assoc. Manager of Marketing will be responsible for identifying and executing marketing activities aimed at our Industry partners, including Salesforce and Adobe with the aim to raise awareness of Isobar and generate joint sales opportunities.
- Set strategy and budget for annual marketing event calendar in partnership with CMO.
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Set event goals and track to KPIs.
- Manage to and report on annual event budget.
- Coordinate events, meetings, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; including establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, creative production and managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
- Outline roles and responsibilities required for event execution, identify Isobar staff to fill and train as needed in order to maximize our event presence and lead the team on the ground.
- Lead internal communications related to events including communication of opportunities, strategy and results to Isobar Executive team.
- Manage and execute event related marketing promotion and post event lead follow-up.
- Coordinate with Isobar Executive Leadership team to host clients and prospects at event.
- Develop and execute partner marketing strategies in partnership with global team, including joint announcements and event involvement.
- Travel required to events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a professional marketing related role, with experience in event strategy/planning/coordination.
- Experience with social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Experience writing and sending email communications for various events/conferences.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a busy office environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign experience is a plus.
Nice to Have
- Experience using Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Business development experience a plus.
- Basic HTML experience is a plus.