Isobar is a global digital agency that delivers experience-led transformations powered by creativity. We have redefined the way consumers experience music through emerging technology with the creation of Aeronaut. We have taken six disparate brands and brought them under one house through the transformation of Zwilling. We have strategized, built and executed the digital reinvention of Enterprise, Alamo + National. And we have connected families to LAIKA’s Missing Link characters through the power of voice. Isobar has a longstanding history of solving complex business problems. We have deep expertise in UX, creative, technology and optimization and are able to take on the toughest problems because of it. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
We are seeking strong Software Engineers to support the U.S. Air Force Kessel Run project in Boston, MA. We have openings in Boston. Candidates must be passionate, energized and excited to work on modern architectures and solve challenging problems for our clients following an Extreme Programming (including pair programming) methodology.
Kessel Run is an exciting new Air Force initiative to use modern, commercial software development practices to quickly get capabilities delivered to Airmen.
- Use Lean, Agile and DevSecOps best practices to iteratively build applications in support of critical USAF missions.
- Use Extreme Programming (including working as a pair programmer) and DevSecOps best practices to iteratively build features of the application for testing and feedback.
- Continue to iterate with the user until a Minimally Viable Product (MVP) is deployed to end users
- Recent experience developing web applications to include
- 4 years’ experience insome software development discipline to include Java, Web services, Database, or web application development.
- 2 years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes such as Git, Concourse, SonarQube, Fortify and ThreadFix
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration techniques
- Recent experience developing web applications
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including design, code, test and deployment
- Experience working in an Agile or DevOps environment
- Strong communications and team working skills
- Experience with modern web services (REST) development.
- Must be a US Citizen
Nice to Have
- Experience with front-end development such as Angular, React and/or Redux
Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Isobar will only consider applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.