Isobar is seeking a Director of FOCI Compliance, Chief Security Officer to administer the Isobar Inc. FOCI Mitigation Compliance and Personnel Security Processing Programs. This position is principally responsible for ensuring Isobar’s compliance with the Special Security Agreement (SSA), supporting implementation of the SSA, and ensuring compliance with related regulations including the NISPOM. This position serves as the primary point of contact with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) locally, and with the FOCI mitigation branch within DCSA. The position will also liaise with the Isobar Government Security Committee on matters of FOCI mitigation and NISPOM compliance. This position will also supplement the Isobar Personnel Security Processing team when circumstances permit or require, including the utilization of JPAs and e-QIP to facilitate, or resolve issues associated with, the processing of personnel security clearances. This position troubleshoots issues, resolves questions, and concerns from Federal investigators or government agencies regarding personnel security clearance (PCL) matters.
- FOCI Mitigation – Plan and implement all processes and prepare all documents, reports, and communication necessary to comply with the SSA between Isobar and the DCSA
- Liaise with SVP of Federal Business, General Counsel, CEO, and Government Security Committee of the Isobar Inc. Board of Managers on matters involving SSA and NISPOM compliance
- Serve as primary point of contact between DCSA Industrial Security Representative and FOCI Mitigation Branch, and Isobar Inc.
- Supervise Personnel Security Processing program to ensure NISPOM compliance and support recruiting and operations teams
- Support recruiting, operations, acquisition and business development teams as necessary to achieve business objectives
- Interact with client security personnel on as needed basis
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. In addition, we require the following skills:
- Extensive NISP experience as FSO of similarly situated cleared entity
- Experience in FOCI-mitigated environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with C-suite level personnel
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments, and effectively manage deadlines
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions, and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery timeframes
- Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment while focused on results
Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Isobar will only consider applicants with active security clearances.