Isobar is a global digital agency that delivers experience-led transformations powered by creativity. We have been recognized by Forrester, Gartner, Fast Company and Cannes Lions. We have redefined the way consumers experience music through emerging technology with the creation of Aeronaut. We have taken six disparate brands and brought them under one house through the transformation of Zwilling. We have strategized, built and executed the digital reinvention of Enterprise, Alamo + National. And we have connected families to LAIKA’s Missing Link characters through the power of voice. Isobar has a longstanding history of solving complex business problems. We have deep expertise in UX, creative, technology and optimization and are able to take on the toughest problems because of the talented people on our team.
Isobar is seeking a forward-thinking, plugged-in communications leader with deep media relations experience to join our team. Reporting directly to the Isobar Group CEO, this senior leader will work closely with executives to shape and amplify the story of Isobar and respective leaders. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for getting brands and leaders known in the market by leading and executing innovative strategies.
- Through media relations expertise, elevate Isobar’s visibility in the market, and within the Dentsu network; be a brand ambassador.
- Help develop and execute a strategy to build Isobar reputation and drive demand for Isobar’s services.
- Position senior executives as thought leaders by securing an ongoing cadence of speaking engagements, media interviews, branded partnership content, social and digital content.
- Help to develop, shape, manage and drive global strategic messaging pillars on a regional scale. Apply our powerful brand narrative across thought leadership, executive positioning and media relations strategies.
- Stay on top of industry trends and proactively seek out new visibility opportunities for Isobar and senior executives.
- Lead the development and publishing of thought leadership in multiple formats, with content including primary research and analysis, industry best practices, and original points of view.
- Take a data-driven approach to inform and evolve external communication strategies. Establish what success looks like by setting KPIs and regularly reporting on communications initiatives.
- Set social media strategy and manage resources to execute.
- Counsel executives on internal communications strategies and next-practices.
- Evaluate existing internal communications framework, content and channels, and build an effective internal communications strategy.
- Set strategy and manage internally facing employee communications.
- Passionate about messaging and interacting with others.
- Express oneself and the brand clearly in oral and written communications.
- Ooze passion and enthusiasm about our brand.
- Develop presentation materials/reports that are clear, compelling and persuasive.
- Adapt communication style to relevant audience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communications, Marketing or another closely related field.
- 15+ years of agency-side or client-side communications and media relations experience in a matrix environment.
- Stellar existing industry relationships and connections.
- Ability to quickly build trust and influence all levels of an organization.
- Experience driving adoption of corporate stories and narratives.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills.
Location: Chicago or NY preferred