Isobar is a global agency that delivers digital transformation, powered by creativity. We solve complex business challenges through digital marketing, ecosystems and products, driving digital strength and brand loyalty. Our clients include Coca-Cola, adidas, Enterprise, P&G, Philips and Huawei. We believe in Ideas Without Limits – pushing the boundaries of technology and creativity. We’re passionate about the power of digital, and our collaborative culture helps us deliver flawless execution and create transformative work.
Business Analysis at Isobar
For over a decade, Isobar has been helping brands to answer one question: how do we adapt and reinvent ourselves to thrive in a world where digital has fundamentally changed consumers’ behaviors and expectations? With the new wave of digital-first brands raising the bar on seamless and integrated products and services, it has become imperative for all brands to look, feel and behave just right – all the time, no matter where a consumer is or how they want to engage.
Isobar’s Business discipline provides the insights, strategies, and business architectures that form the foundation for these new digital solutions, acting as a key enabler to our cross-discipline delivery model. In addition, our Business discipline provides critical guidance and support to program and journey management, enabling our clients to transform their operating models and fully realize their digital visions.
We value people who have a passion for creative problem solving, relish tackling complex issues, are able to communicate ideas effectively, and are self-starters eager to learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, client-driven environment. At Isobar we expect our Business team members to be hands-on at every stage of the process, and collaborate closely with peers across Isobar disciplines as well as with client counterparts and leadership.
The Director – Strategic Communications & Change Management is an expert in helping companies plan for and manage the human impact of organizational transformation. They form close partnerships with delivery teams and client leaders to understand both the strategic imperatives driving change, as well as the tactical impacts a change will have on users, staff, and organizations. They then use this knowledge to execute and lead innovative and impactful work that ensures that change programs build and sustain organizational momentum and ultimately achieve success.
Strategic Communications & Change Management leaders must have:
- The ability to analyze complex business situations and adapt to changing environments, projects and responsibilities
- A thorough understanding of how to plan for and manage organizational change, driving awareness and adoption at an enterprise scale (global experience is a plus)
- The ability to create—and direct others to create—client-ready/user-ready deliverables, including stakeholder analyses, communications plans, corporate communications, and user training materials
- Experience designing and measuring KPIs for change adoption
- Experience developing change management methodology, reusable processes, assets, tools, playbooks, etc.
- Experience facilitating stakeholder/user workshops, as well as in delivering stakeholder/user communications and leadership communications
- Familiarity with digital technologies and the unique challenges in driving digital transformation
The Director - Strategic Communications will work closely with engagement leadership, project managers, and discipline leadership to plan for and manage the organizational change aspects of a digital transformation program for one or more Isobar clients. In addition, they will act as a key thought leader for Isobar in developing methodologies and practices for organizational transformation. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine the approach, deliverables, and plan that best suits the task and client environment
- Apply/adapt Isobar methodologies and tools to project delivery where appropriate
- Serve as the change management and corporate communications expert on the project team and with client stakeholders and leadership
- Manage all aspects of delivery for the change management work thread within one or more engagements, possibly leading a small internal or client team
- Prepare high-quality, client-ready deliverables and communication materials
- Adept at identifying, quantifying and managing project delivery risks
- Mentor and lead junior team members
Practice Development and Thought Leadership
- Contribute to the development of methodologies and reusable assets for change management and corporate communications activities which can be leveraged across Isobar engagements
- Act as an internal subject matter expert for Isobar’s Business discipline in the areas of change management and corporate communications, providing guidance and training to upskill staff and assist Isobar delivery teams in understanding and planning for the organizational change impacts of transformational projects
- Contribute to Isobar thought leadership (Isobar blog, whitepapers, media articles, etc.) in the areas of change management and corporate communications for digital programs
- Assist in proposal efforts, including project approach, solution design and scoping
- Convey the Isobar brand and capabilities in both written and verbal business development conversations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years professional experience in consulting, public relations, or corporate communications with a focus on change management and/or internal communications roles
- Experience defining and delivering change management/corporate communications strategy, planning, and execution deliverables/communications materials at an enterprise scale
- Experience with digital technologies and digital transformations, such as web, mobile, AR/VR/MR, IoT, etc.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills, with experience delivering executive-level messaging
Nice To Have
- MBA or Master’s degree in Organizational Development, Change Management, Communications, or a related field
- Experience collaborating/integrating with creative, brand, UX/CX teams is a plus
- Experience with user-centered design and/or design thinking principles is a plus