Sellwin is an Amazon-focused start-up within one of the largest marketing services groups, boasting many of the most prestigious and sophisticated clients in the US. Our consultancy aims to deliver on client needs as they relate to working with Amazon and we do so by leveraging the capabilities that already exist within Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) agencies, coupled with the new services offered by Sellwin, and bringing in outside vendors as needed.
You are a go-to point of contact for DAN agency needs. You’ll advise on the best way to solve their problems, with a heavy emphasis on media opportunities on Amazon.
You will be familiar with all the Amazon capabilities offered by agencies within DAN, and all aspects of how clients work with Amazon, specifically in relation to media. You will work with the VP and SVP of Strategy to turn your strategic blueprint into actionable tasks and a project plan which you will oversee to completion.
- Work with VP and SVP of Strategy to articulate the “consultancy” offering and solution development process
- Regular meetings/calls with agency client teams to diagnose their needs and ensure the team, and Amazon themselves, are delivering on requirements
- Develop and present strategic responses in conjunction with Strategy Leads (VP & SVP)
- Liaise with Amazon product, media and technology specialists to stay abreast of all Media opportunities and their potential for efficacy with DAN clients
- Support the Head of Growth/Partnerships by understanding the opportunities in the sales pipeline and assisting in identifying areas of opportunity
- Identify new media and technology vendors within the US and globally we could potentially partner with
- Has worked on a media account with heavy Amazon media investment
- Has experience working across diverse and geographically separated teams
- Mobile, desktop media strategy, planning and buying across both performance and brand media
- Worked within a holding company and understands the complex relationships and how agencies work with clients
- Excellent presentation skills, including advanced Powerpoint/Keynote
- Media planning and strategy tools including online research and word/powerpoint/excel
- Highly responsive and organized
- Articulate and able to explain complicated concepts in simple ways
- Keeping up to date with all news and innovation within the sector
- Passionate about the ecommerce space
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relationship building with media teams/measurement of how many consulting media relationships
- Remaining agile and flexible
- Adhering to agreed 30/60/90/120 day plans