Isobar is a global digital agency that delivers experience-led transformations powered by creativity. We have redefined the way consumers experience music through emerging technology with the creation of Aeronaut. We have taken six disparate brands and brought them under one house through the transformation of Zwilling. We have strategized, built and executed the digital reinvention of Enterprise, Alamo + National. And we have connected families to LAIKA’s Missing Link characters through the power of voice. Isobar has a longstanding history of solving complex business problems. We have deep expertise in UX, creative, technology and optimization and are able to take on the toughest problems because of it. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Senior Cloud Architect will act as a SME for our client(s) providing strategic guidance in building/verifying a full, cutting edge, innovative future state hybrid-multi cloud architecture design in a large, complex, enterprise environment. The resource will work with the client and third party vendors to map the current state to future state architecture and work with client security teams to meet all regulatory, compliance, and security requirements. The Senior Cloud Architect will require hands-on experience with multiple cloud technologies in an enterprise environment with proven previous experience, ability, or understanding.
Required Experience / Skills
- 8+ years experience in information systems architecture methodologies, architectural abstractions, and design patterns, including, experience with IT delivery or development
- 5+ years of experience with most of the following:
- Designing enterprise cloud environments, including FedRAMP certified platforms.
- Re-architecting and launching major workloads in the public cloud.
- Software engineering, solutions architecture, or network systems engineering to include modeling tools.
- Innovative/emerging technologies or processes like RPA, Microservices, Container technology, Advanced Analytics, DevSecOps, Serverless Technologies.
- Cloud Security, IAM, AD, Cloud Controls, and Encryption.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices.
- Act as a Cloud Enterprise SME to Assess and mentor the vendor deliverables/solution to identify/mitigate the technical challenges and build most cutting-edge solution including to meet the current and future client challenges.
- Effectively use at least one major cloud services providers, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Multi-cloud technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, RedHat Openshift, etc.
- Experience with on-premise to cloud migrations.
- Strong working knowledge of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts.
- Experience designing enterprise application architectures, including networks, security models, data storage, data flows, high availability, etc.
- Experience performing needs assessments, design, application testing and integration, production cutover, change management, and capacity planning.
- Ability to explain technical concepts, devise strategies, solve problems and describe work efforts.
- Excellent leadership, teaming, verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant industry certification preferred but not required (e.g., Cloud Certifications – Professional Preferred, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP, ITIL, PMP or other specialized IT certifications).
Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Isobar will only consider applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.