Sellwin is an Amazon-focused start-up consultancy within one of the largest marketing services groups, boasting many of the most prestigious and sophisticated clients in the US. Our consultancy aims to deliver on client needs as they relate to working with Amazon and we do so by leveraging the capabilities that already exist within Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) agencies, coupled with the new services offered by Sellwin, and bringing in outside vendors as needed.
We are seeking a Senior Vice President, Lead eCommerce Consultant with expertise in Amazon to join our team. This person will be responsible for interpreting client needs, diagnosing them as they relate to Amazon and delivering strategic advice to address those needs. You will be familiar with all the Amazon capabilities offered by agencies within DAN, and every aspect of how clients work with Amazon ranging from vendor services to content creation, logistics and media.
This is an exciting opportunity to build a robust and market-leading consulting practice. You will work with the Project/Account Manager to turn your strategic blueprint into actionable tasks and a project plan which you will oversee to completion. You will allocate tasks and balance workloads among your team.
- Articulate the “consultancy” offering and solution development process, ensuring the clients pay for your consulting/strategic services
- Meet with clients to diagnose their needs which could be very specific “what innovative solutions can I take advantage of on Amazon and what are the pros/cons” to very broad and all-encompassing, “Help me architect my company’s Amazon strategy”
- Develop and present strategic responses
- Working alongside agency teams and clients directly
- Drafting a scope of work that meets client needs
- Work with content team on regular content and the crafting of bi-annual “State of eCom” presentations
- We are seeking someone who has worked either within Amazon in a client leadership role (such as a Senior Vendor Manager), or at a comparable Amazon-focused agency
- Deep understanding of Amazon’s products and services, specifically Vendor Central and Seller Central
- Working with direct clients – both marketers and sales/trade teams - in addition to agency clients
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills, including advanced word/Powerpoint/Keynote
- Articulate and able to explain complicated concepts in simple ways
- Confident public speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- Meeting revenue/budget expectations for billable consulting hours
- Adhering to agreed 30/60/90/120 day plans