Isobar is seeking Insights Analysts for the execution of web analytic strategies, including implementation, analysis and reporting for various clients, and be an integral part of the Optimization group at Isobar. Candidates are expected to use their passion for data and analytics to develop innovative ways of improving site tracking and performance.
Candidates must possess a thorough understanding of digital measurement principles ranging from statistical analysis methodologies to implementation strategies, as well as a working knowledge of one or more of the major web analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, IBM Analytics, or Google Analytics.
Insights Analysts at Isobar must be detail-oriented, team-oriented and skilled at solving problems and answering questions using data and analysis. They must also possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be willing to travel from time to time to support client projects. The candidate will join a growing marketing strategy team and assist in expanding the search engine and interactive marketing activities for clients.
- Perform hands-on analysis of large volumes of web analytics (tag or log-based collection), customer data and other quantitative data points
- Define key metrics to measure website performance, construct tracking dashboards and maintain general reporting structures for clients
- Consult with clients and internal teams on projects requiring web analytics platform selection, implementation and/or existing platform remediation
- Manage tracking and reporting across ongoing digital marketing (search, display, email, social, etc.) campaigns
- Serve as subject matter expert on web analytics implementations across multiple projects
- Provide data insights (using web analytics and third-party data sources) to inform site and campaign strategies
- Develop web analytics reporting frameworks and templates, client deliverables and reports
- Develop and document web analytics guidelines and standards for client projects across the company
- A minimum of 1-2 years of web analytics experience
- Experience with one or more of the major web analytics solutions (Adobe Analytics, IBM Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., spreadsheet formatting, pivot tables, graphs, vlookups, etc.)
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with a passion for digging into data to identify key trends, results and critical outcomes
- Strong ability to translate, communicate and distill statistics and metrics into a digestible, actionable framework
- High level understanding of testing (A/B and Multivariate) process and tools (Adobe Target, HP Optimost etc.)
- Intermediate understanding of broader digital marketing channels, including email marketing, display media and social media marketing
- Intermediate understanding of search engine marketing principles (natural and paid search)
- Technical background for a deeper understanding of implementation, testing and debugging