Isobar is a global digital agency that delivers experience-led transformations powered by creativity. We have redefined the way consumers experience music through emerging technology with the creation of Aeronaut. We have taken six disparate brands and brought them under one house through the transformation of Zwilling. We have strategized, built and executed the digital reinvention of Enterprise, Alamo + National. And we have connected families to LAIKA’s Missing Link characters through the power of voice. Isobar has a longstanding history of solving complex business problems. We have deep expertise in UX, creative, technology and optimization and are able to take on the toughest problems because of it. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
We are seeking a Senior Cloud Architect as a full-time salaried employee of our company. This position is dedicated to projects for the U.S. Federal government. The right hire can work remotely within the U.S.
The Senior Cloud Architect will act as a subject matter expert for our Federal client(s), providing strategic guidance in building and verifying a cutting edge, innovative hybrid-multi cloud architecture design in a large, complex, enterprise environment. This person will work with the client and third party vendors to map the current-state to future-state architecture, and work with client security teams to meet all regulatory, compliance, and security requirements.
The Senior Cloud Architect will require hands-on experience with multiple cloud technologies in an enterprise environment with proven previous experience, ability, or understanding. Cloud DevOps experience with public cloud automation is key for this role.
Important Note on Security Clearance
Viable applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Isobar can only consider either 1) applicants with existing security clearances, or 2) applicants who are eligible for security clearances by way of meeting citizenship and background check requirements. Please apply if the above suggests a qualified match.
Required Experience / Skills
- Considerable expertise in Cloud DevOps, to include public cloud automation
- Ability to act as a Cloud Enterprise SME to assess and mentor the vendor solution to mitigate technical challenges, and to build the most cutting-edge solution to meet both current and future client challenges
- 8+ years experience in information systems architecture methodologies, architectural abstractions, and design patterns, including, experience with IT delivery or development
- 5+ years of experience with at least most of the following:
- Designing enterprise cloud environments, including FedRAMP certified platforms
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the implementation of the associated controls in accordance with DoD regulations
- Experience with automated compliance monitoring / continuous ATO tooling a plus
- Re-architecting and launching mission critical workloads in the public cloud
- Software engineering, solutions architecture, or network systems engineering to include modeling tools
- Mastery of automation tools and techniques, including Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Network as Code, and Compliance as Code leveraging industry-leading automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM Templates, Powershell, shell scripting, etc...)
- Innovative/emerging technologies or processes like RPA, Microservices, Container technology, Advanced Analytics, DevSecOps, Serverless Technologies
- Cloud Security, IAM, AD, Federation, audit/compliance, and Encryption
- Familiarity with DoD Information Assurance (IA) and Security policies
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices
- Experience administering to at least one major cloud services provider at enterprise scale, such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with container orchestration technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, RedHat Openshift, etc.
- Experience with on-premise to cloud migrations
- Strong working knowledge of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) concepts
- Experience designing enterprise application architectures, including networks, security models, data storage, data flows, high availability, etc.
- Experience operating and continually improving a complex enterprise cloud environment (patching, monitoring, backup/recovery, HA deployment best practices, disaster recovery, etc…)
- Experience performing needs assessments, design, application testing and integration, production cutover, change management, and capacity planning
- Ability to explain technical concepts, devise strategies, solve problems and describe work efforts
- Excellent leadership, teaming, verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant industry certification preferred but not required (e.g., Cloud Certifications – Professional Preferred, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP, ITIL, PMP or other specialized IT certifications)
Reiteration of Security Clearance
Viable applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Isobar will only consider either 1) applicants with existing security clearances, or 2) applicants who are eligible for security clearances by way of meeting citizenship and background check requirements.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.