Isobar is seeking a sharp and detail-oriented Global Channel Operations Manager to support the Global CTO and Global Alliance Lead in managing day to day operations to maintain and grow Isobar’s key Tech Partnerships. Current focus Partnerships include Adobe, Salesforce, and Sitecore; there is also a focus on growing Microsoft, Google, among other Partnerships.
The right hire will have one foot in project/operational management and the other foot in analytical thinking. This person will be able to look at large amounts of data and help extract insights that will guide business decisions. It's a fantastic opportunity to work alongside global leadership and make contributions that will show up in the bottom line.
Candidates with existing Global Channel Operations Management experience are welcome; though we are also open to training and mentoring a sharp hire who meets the requirements as described below.
NOTE: Candidates may be based out of our Chicago, Boston, Detroit or NYC office - OR - they may work 100% remotely, so long as they are based within either the Central or Eastern time zones for business reasons.
- Build relationships with Global Partner Managers & Regional Partner Managers from Strategic Partners
- Support Global Alliance Lead with building yearly joint business plans at the Global Isobar level with input from key markets
- Maintain regular call cadence with Alliance leads related to maintenance of Partnership level and execution of Global joint initiatives
- Support DAN Alliance team initiatives such as the DAN Partner Scorecard with actions such as data collection/collation from key markets, MDF claim management, among other activities
- Build strong relationships with internal Partner leads in each key market with regular communications to ensure they are receiving utmost value from the Isobar Global team in supporting their market level Partnership activities
- Support Global Alliance Lead with preparation of agenda and presentation for monthly internal Alliance team calls
- Oversee and troubleshoot access to the Partner Portals for Isobar employees & manage Global level Partner Support cases
- Collaborate with Partner enablement leads to ensure all pertinent training opportunities and partnership benefits are available and being utilized across Isobar Globally
- Proactively manage specialization tier maintenance and growth utilizing
- Support the Marketing team with Analyst responses that require Partner related data
- Manage and work closely with Global Marketing on the program of activities relating to partner marketing and events, including prioritization, timelines, details, and communications
- Maintain partner portal listings and partner credential decks with help of marketing team
- Collect case studies and other collateral on a regular basis to ensure Isobar credentials remain up to date
- Leverage DAN Salesforce CRM for Partner related reporting and work with internal key market Partner Leads to ensure data integrity continues to improve
- Support Global Program Lead with internal Technology and Delivery capability surveys that enable self service details within Vault to utilize on RFP responses or enable multi-market projects
- Assist Global Alliance Lead with key market follow up to closely monitor progress against joint business plans during course of year
- Work in partnership with Isobar Global Alliance Lead to drive reporting and additional collaboration into the Isobar Global Team
- Maintain Partner related material within intranet resources such as the “Partner Enablement” page on Vault to ensure all Isobar employees have a high level of self serve when it comes to our strategic Partnerships
- Support Partner QBR and other internal meetings with Global Isobar Partnership reports that include but are not limited to services revenue numbers and partner metrics such as ACV/ASV
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders during yearly budget framework building and iterations
- Manage and support deal registration, referral fee, or other benefit dissemination process for key Partners which will require close partnership with internal and Partner Finance teams
- Continuously work to streamline processes across all key Isobar markets as new acquisitions come into the organizations
- 3 to 5+ years of professional experience, ideally working within a Digital Agency environment or System Integration firm
- Strong project management and/or operational capabilities; you're highly organized, detail-oriented and able a proven multitasker
- Sharp analytical skills, able to think strategically and then drill the thinking down into actionable insights
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience of managing processes on data collection and reporting
- Team player:
- Able to work as a tight team with others to minimize duplication and maximize capability coverage
- Able to work effectively with owners of other components in the group operating model e.g. Marketing, Sales, Solutions, Legal etc.
- Experience partnering with Strategic Global Technology companies such as Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and emerging players such as AWS, Google and others across their executive, partner, field sales and product development organizations
- Track record of success with coordinating Global Technology Partnership Programs
- Experience with business development
- Skills working with cross-functional teams across large, matrix organizations in a fast-moving environment, including working with multiple geographies and agencies