Isobar Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a proactive, results oriented recruiter who is looking to drive recruiting strategies as a trusted advisor to some of our top leaders in our Federal Portfolio. We are currently looking for an experienced recruiter to lead full life cycle recruiting. The primary responsibilities include partnering with hiring managers, establishing and executing against recruiting strategies, ensuring solid performance against recruiting metrics, and leveraging strong negotiation skills. This involves interfacing with experienced candidates, and collaborating with colleagues. While our headquarters is based in Chicago, IL, this position has the potential to work remote.
Specific job duties include:
- Developing and implementing strategies to build a robust talent pipeline that will contribute to the growth of the company.
- Building and maintaining network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Leveraging network and social media platforms to actively source diverse qualified candidates, including campaigns to connect with passive candidates.
- Continually seeking new sourcing options, and developing creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Driving recruiting processes with a high sense of urgency and proactively communicating with hiring managers.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and streamline talent acquisition and onboarding processes.
- Engaging and converting qualified candidates to full-time hires with strong negotiation skills.
- Proactively leveraging recruiting metrics and adjust recruiting strategies for positive results.
- Ensuring recruiting activity and metrics are in line with company policy and procedures, state, and federal laws.
- Identifying and attending recruiting events and performs incumbent captures on customer sites.
- Sourcing, networking and actively building relationships to ensure an adequate pipeline of candidates effectively meets hiring needs and supports new business initiatives.
- Utilizing cleared job boards, networking, ATS, social media and other recruitment channels to find top talent for each requisition.
- Accurately tracking and reporting on recruiting activities
- May be required to write job descriptions and support proposal efforts
- May be required to negotiate and write contingent offers for key personnel being proposed.
- Some evenings, weekends, and travel may be required to support business requirements during surge periods (proposals and contract awards).
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field is required; Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Five or more years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Three or more years’ experience recruiting for cleared positions.
- Agency or search firm recruiting experience is desired.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Previous experience managing multiple recruiting efforts for various projects or tasks.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving abilities.
- Flexibility, able to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment.