Isobar is a global digital agency that delivers experience-led transformations powered by creativity. We have redefined the way consumers experience music through emerging technology with the creation of Aeronaut. We have taken six disparate brands and brought them under one house through the transformation of Zwilling. We have strategized, built and executed the digital reinvention of Enterprise, Alamo + National. And we have connected families to LAIKA’s Missing Link characters through the power of voice. Isobar has a longstanding history of solving complex business problems. We have deep expertise in UX, creative, technology and optimization and are able to take on the toughest problems because of it. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
We are seeking strong Software Architects to support the U.S. Air Force Kessel Run project in Boston, MA. These roles must be done on-site in a Government Center area in Boston. Candidates must be passionate, energized and excited to work on modern architectures and solve challenging problems for our clients following an Extreme Programming (including pair programming) methodology. Candidates must have experience leading software teams, and must also be hands-on with coding.
Kessel Run is an exciting new Air Force initiative to use modern, commercial software development practices to quickly get capabilities delivered to Airmen.
- Use Lean, Agile and DevSecOps best practices to iteratively build applications in support of critical USAF missions.
- Use Extreme Programming (including working as a pair programmer) and DevSecOps best practices to iteratively build features of the application for testing and feedback.
- Continue to iterate with the user until a Minimally Viable Product (MVP) is deployed to end users
- Experience leading software teams
- Superior communication skills and ability brief executive-level leaders with little notice
- Ability to provide recommendations to improve existing software applications and development processes
- Recent experience developing web applications to include:
- Writing test scripts in an agile software development environment with an emphasis on automated test procedures
- 3 years’ experience with agile and lean philosophies
- 2 years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes such as Git, Concourse, SonarQube, Fortify and ThreadFix
- 2 years’ experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Java and/or python is required.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including design, code, test and deployment.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile or DevOps environment as well as with CI/CD techniques.
- Experience with modern web services (REST) development.
- Willingness to pair program. This is an on-site pair programming position located in Boston’s Government Center.
Nice to Have
- Experience with front-end development such as Angular, React and/or Redux
A Note on Security Clearance
Applicants selected for this position may be subject to a government security investigation and must be able to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, Isobar can only consider applicants either with existing security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Only US citizens are eligible to be considered for security clearance.