Isobar is looking to expand and promote its thought leadership content on a variety of topics within the digital space as way to increase brand awareness, drive greater engagement with Isobar digital properties, and ultimately deliver new business leads. In support of this objective, Isobar is looking for a Content Creator / Lead Analyst with a proven ability to produce compelling thought leadership content within the digital space and grow this capability within our organization. We are looking for an individual who can analyze data, glean topical and compelling insights, and draft thought leadership articles that will resonate with an executive-level audience. The candidate should be well informed on digital trends and the technology landscape, and have an understanding of their application to client businesses.
The ideal candidate must be a strong writer and editor, and have a history of working with executives to develop into compelling content their ideas on business, strategy, and future trends. This is not a ghostwriting position, but rather one which requires partnering closely with leaders inside the organization.
- Analyze Isobar proprietary data sources (e.g., Digital Strength Index), gleaning insights on industry trends as well as the digital presence of individual companies within a given industry
- Prepare engaging and topical thought leadership articles that will resonate at an executive level
- Share content with Isobar internal employees and summarize key talking points
- Aid Isobar’s Marketing team in identifying thought leadership content themes
- Collaborate with Isobar’s Executive team to prepare thought leadership pieces that represent the company’s breadth of knowledge and scope of work, and aid them in developing and delivering articles and presentations through PR, the company blog, social media, and conference venues
- Track record of producing compelling thought leadership in the digital space
- At least 5 years working in the U.S. market as an analyst, strategist, or researcher, or in a content marketing / editorial role
- Ability to analyze a company’s digital properties and formulate an informed opinion on strengths and areas for improvement
- Deep understanding of the trends impacting the digital space, including the evolving technology landscape and applicability to client businesses
- Great storytelling skills with an innate ability to produce memorable business and creative insights
- Proven ability to deliver effective presentations and long-form articles
- Inveterate user of all digital media channels as a personal habit, and fully up-to-date with the latest developments, trends, and products in content, advertising, consumer usage, data products, etc.
- Understanding of financial markets, well-informed on corporate news, and grasp the trends facing Isobar’s target industry segments
- MBA or past experience in finance
- Large social media following; seen as a thought leader on LinkedIn, Twitter, or other channels