Isobar is a global digital agency that delivers experience-led transformations powered by creativity. We have redefined the way consumers experience music through emerging technology with the creation of Aeronaut. We have taken six disparate brands and brought them under one house through the transformation of Zwilling. We have strategized, built and executed the digital reinvention of Enterprise, Alamo + National. And we have connected families to LAIKA’s Missing Link characters through the power of voice. Isobar has a longstanding history of solving complex business problems. We have deep expertise in UX, creative, technology and optimization and are able to take on the toughest problems because of it. Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Isobar is looking for a seasoned SEO specialist who is interested in applying their marketing and technical expertise to develop and support enterprise-class search engine optimization programs for our clients.
The Associate SEO Director will be responsible for managing and driving strategy, planning and execution of search engine optimization projects for various clients at Isobar. The position requires someone with thought leadership capabilities to develop innovative ways of improving client rankings and visibility in the search engines, and be able to execute and enhance Isobar’s SEO/SEM marketing approach.
Candidates should demonstrate expertise in strategic and technical aspects of the search engine marketing industry, along with client and team management skills. The Associate SEO Director will be responsible for mentoring analysts and work closely with the project leadership teams to ensure consistent delivery of effective strategies for our clients.
Candidates must be detail-oriented, team-oriented, possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be willing to travel from time-to-time to support client projects. Candidates will join a growing marketing strategy team and assist in expanding the search engine marketing and interactive marketing activities for clients.
- Lead the scoping, delivery and presentation of optimization work, analysis and performance reports to clients
- Work with the project teams to optimize website structure, content and experience for organic search engagements
- Conduct extensive reviews and provide recommendations to enhance the standing of client websites in natural search listings
- Develop and pitch compelling optimization strategies for sales and business development opportunities
- Mentor junior SEO analysts on projects and practice development
- 6-8 years of work experience in technical development or interactive marketing with a minimum of 3-4 years of search engine marketing experience (primarily SEO). Experience with how mobile, social media and other marketing campaigns impact natural search visibility
- Advanced knowledge of technical, usability and content-related aspects of a website and their impact on natural search visibility
- Advanced knowledge of organic/natural search algorithms and principles and latest market developments
- Ability to work with major web analytics and SEO/SEM program management solutions and leverage the data to drive goals and enhance ROI
- Knowledge of testing and conversion optimization solutions, including landing page optimization and A/B and multivariate tests
Nice to have
- Technical implementation and tracking experience with major web analytics packages
- Intermediate-level understanding of related digital marketing fields, including email marketing, display media and social media marketing
- Keen interest in expanding skills across other optimization elements such as web analytics and A/B and multivariate testing (training opportunities available)
- Paid search management experience