Isobar Wins 2018 Acquia Engage Award for Southwestern Health Resources Work
Award Program Showcases Outstanding Examples of Digital Experience Delivery
CHICAGO, IL– October 24, 2018 – Global digital agency, Isobar, today announced it was selected along with Southwestern Health Resources (SWHR) as the winner of the 2018 Acquia Engage Awards in the Lightning in a Bottle category. The Acquia Engage Awards recognize the world-class digital experiences that organizations are building with the Acquia Platform.
SWHR engaged Isobar to completely revamp, redesign and implement a new digital presence for them. To do this, Isobar worked to create a simple, genuine story that allowed the brand to relate with consumers in a way that’s credible, approachable and, most importantly, human. To do this, Isobar turned to Acquia’s suite of tools: Drupal, Lightening, Lift and Content Hub. With Isobar’s design and Acquia’s platform, the site has experience incredible success, including 609% increase in organic traffic and zero security of vulnerability issues.
More than 100 submissions were received from Acquia customers and partners, from which 15 were selected as winners. Nominations that demonstrated an advanced level functionality, integration, performance (results and key performance indicators), and overall user experience advanced to the finalist round, where an outside panel of experts selected the winning projects.
“We’re thrilled to be recognized by the Acquia awards for our work for Southwestern Health Resources,” said Peter Giersch, VP, Global Channel Partners, Isobar. “Leveraging the Acquia technology has enabled us to provide SWHR with an unrivaled digital presence. Acquia helped us tremendously by providing top-notch Dev-Ops capabilities and ongoing technical help. They worked closely with us to develop a scalable, lightning fast platform that the development and client teams could completely depend on. Without the ability to tap into this underlying technology, we never would have been able to deliver as sophisticated a product as we did in the same timeline.”
“This year’s Acquia Engage Award nominees show what’s possible when open technology and boundless ambition come together to create world-class customer experiences. They’re making every customer interaction more meaningful with powerful, personalized experiences that span the web, mobile devices, voice assistants, and more,” said Joe Wykes, senior vice president, global channels at Acquia. “We congratulate Isobar and Southwestern Health Resources and all of the finalists and winners. This year’s cohort of winners demonstrated unprecedented evidence of ROI and business value from our partners and our customers alike, and we’re proud to recognize your achievement.”
Acquia partners and customers submitted more than 100 nominations to this year’s award program across 15 categories. Forty-five nominations that demonstrated an advanced level of visual design, functionality, integration and overall experience advanced to the finalist round, where an outside panel of experts selected the winning projects.
Other winners include:
- Best Beyond the Browser: City of Los Angeles Earthquake Watch
- Best Personalization Practice in Action: UW Medicine
- Best Return on Investment: Mobile Mini and Igility Solutions
- Building on Your Terms: Panasonic Corporation of North America and FFW
- Excellence in Digital Marketing: Centrica and IBM iX
- Leader of the Pack - Commerce: United Rentals and VML
- Leader of the Pack - Financial Services: Paychex, Inc.
- Leader of the Pack - Health Care: MU Health Care and Centretek
- Leader of the Pack - Higher Education: Stanford School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences and Stanford Web Services, Exygy
- Leader of the Pack - Media and Entertainment: Ring of Honor and Ameex Technologies
- Leader of the Pack - Public Sector: NOAA Fisheries and Mobomo, LLC
- Pioneer of the Year: Mead Johnson and Ameex Technologies
- Working Toward a Better Tomorrow: Houston Methodist Hospital Foundation and Hero Digital