Our proprietary applied neuroscience product, MindSight®, uncovers the emotions that allow us to decode complex human responses and generate actionable insights. MindSight® targets the WHY behind the choices we make. It’s what drives consumers to try a new product, to choose one brand over another, or to keep watching an ad.
There are several MindSight® tools that can help reach your goals depending on your needs. Not sure which is the best fit? Let’s discuss a solution that’s just right.
MindSight® Motivational Profiling
Reveals emotional drivers that trigger consumer behaviours and ultimately, purchases. By targeting aspirations and frustrations, MindSight® provides critical insights for marketing to emotional end benefits. Motivational Profiling is the tool for:
• Identifying the key emotions that motivate your targets or segments to act.
• Tailoring your marketing efforts to speak to specific emotions that resonate with your audience.
MindSight® Experiential Discovery
Reveals the desired or expected emotional experiences in the moment of consumption. Experiential Discovery is the tool for:
• Understanding how consumers actually experience your brand in-the-moment Identifying the emotional associations that your product or service naturally elicits, and whether they reflect your brand strategy.
MindSight® Distinctive Brand Assets
Objectively measures the strength of association of every brand asset to inform packaging, branding, and trademarking decisions. Distinctive Brand Assets is the tool for:
• Determining the value of each of your brand assets (i.e., fonts, colours, shapes, logos, symbols, etc.)
• Determining the which assets are essential for immediately identifying the brand, and should be legally protected most aggressively.
MindSight® Brand Personality
Measures the key dimensions of brand personality with image sets linked to personality archetypes. Brand Personality is the tool for:
• Identifying the differentiating personality dimensions of a brand.
• Providing cues to consumers about a brand’s degree of fit to their own self-concepts and values.