In order to grow we are now looking for an experienced, passionate, digitally-savvy sales professional with extensive previous experience selling digital services.
If you believe you have what it takes to build winning relationships and hunt for new opportunities, then you might be the candidate we’re looking for!
YOUR NEW JOB IN BRIEF
As our Sales Executive, you will be tasked with the following mission:
- Actively hunt for new prospects who are about to engage in a Digital Transformation initiative (or are looking for new service providers). An extensive network within the Nordics Digital / IT community will be a strong advantage.
- Build strong/winning relationships with our key partner’s Account Executives in order to become the top of mind contact to engage with on newly generated opportunities.
- Lead pitch responses (as Bid Manager), ensuring that our team understands the customer’s expectations, identify the most relevant solution and package it in a way that will form a winning offer.
You get to work in a fantastic environment in our great office where there is always something happening, where the future is open and where your energy and skills provide you with an amazing opportunity to make a difference. A chance to work with some of the brightest colleagues in the industry for fascinating clients, on projects and with responsibility that fully match your competencies.
We have high expectations and a lot to offer.
The ideal candidates should possess strong sales and account management experience and a solid track record of enterprise platform sales. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about driving digital transformation conversations and are capable of convincingly explaining how and why to leverage martech solutions.
- The ideal candidate is a true sales professional who will demonstrate a track record of successfully selling digital services in Sweden.
- Very strong affinity for Digital Technologies including CRM, marketing automation and other martech solutions.
- We expect the Sales Executive to be able to conduct the first client discussion without support; the candidate understands digital transformation and can articulate the value proposition for marketing technology, would it be in analytics, marketing automation, DMP or other.
- The candidate has to be creative and drive credible solutions as well as be analytical and structured to build comprehensive offers.
- The Sales Executive is a self-starter and independent and knows how to distinguish a qualified opportunity from an unqualified lead. He/she prioritizes his/her efforts on the most valuable deals and focuses the energy on closing business.
- Capacity to rapidly build positive relationships with key decision makers.
- Our ideal Sales Executive is a presentation guru, he/she masters PowerPoint and Word but is also able to stand up in front of C-Level leaders in marketing and IT and present convincingly
- Our candidate will have the ability to discuss possible implementation scenarios and architecture, as well as customer data management solutions, but also know when to include architects and engineers in to pre-sales activities.
- We expect our ideal candidate to be across latest technology trends and have the ability to constantly upskill and acquire new core competencies as the market demands.
- Minimum 5 Years of enterprise platform sales experience in the Digital Industry in Sweden is a must
- A "hunter" mentality who is highly motivated by sales
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement are expected
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Previous experience working with martech solutions, especially Salesforce, is preferred
- Experience in a leading consulting agency preferred
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills is expected
- English fluent (written and spoken)
- Swedish fluent (written and spoken)
ABOUT DENTSU AEGIS NETWORK
Dentsu Aegis Network is the first global marketing services group built for the digital economy. We are designed around your customers and fueled by our ambition to drive sustainable business growth for your brand and business. We help our clients win, keep and grow their best customers, embracing the potential of disruption together.
By innovating at pace and driving systemic collaboration, our solutions are built seamlessly around you and your customers.
The Swedish network consists of ten brands, all unique in themselves. We share the common notion that we are stronger together; contributing to a strong customer experience for your customer. Vizeum, Carat, iProspect, Isobar, MKTG, Posterscoope, Amnet, DDS and Outfox. Dentsu Aegis Network consists of over 40 000 deidcated specialists in 145 markets, delivering our joint vision “Innovating The Way Brands Are Built”.