The Program manager is our client’s trusted partner, being responsible for the successful delivery of Isobar Norway’s most technical implementations and programs of work. The Program manager has excellent communication skills and has the experience to translate client requirements in to defined deliverables and scope, as well as the ability to manage large or multiple delivery streams process on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate can see the big picture and help customers create and especially deliver on large digital transformation roadmaps. This will include helping navigate enterprise technology deliverables, as well as seeing the potential and upselling and developing in to other services within digital strategy, communications, enablement or optimization.
The Program manager is a trusted partner to the client and key in building a strong and long-term client partnership, by providing a high level of customer service as well as providing pro-activity, leadership and confidence in Isobar.
Day to day
- Oversees enterprise tech project deliveries, either hands-on as project manager or for larger programs as the client success partner overseeing multiple streams
- Delivers implementation projects with minimal guidance, effectively managing internal and external expectations and client relationships
- Develops and builds client partnerships
- Responsible for project health and governance by leading project milestone meetings, steering group meetings or regular «work in progress» meetings
- Manages internal project resourcing, budgeting and invoicing and helps resolve conflicts
- Manages expectations of clients as well as project issues, builds transparent and trusted relationships with senior staff and regarded as a point of client escalation
- Negotiates timelines, scope and budget with clients throughout projects, very strong at seeing the big picture and up/cross selling Isobar services
- Prepares and presents effective project proposals, estimates, Statements of Work and project plans that sell the project and clearly convey scope, timings, assumptions and cost
- Understands the commercial impact of delivery and mitigates risks and issues to maintain commercial profit on projects
- Supports pre-sales activities
- Identifies cross and more-biz opportunities and areas for client growth through project efficiencies and new approaches, and works with other senior staff to implement changes to maximize them
- Drives client satisfaction and more-biz through thought-leadership
- Formulates and executes approaches for project delivery from successful new business pitches, kick-off and Statement of Work approval, to release and beyond
- Works with delivery team to identify process issues within their teams and collaborates to find a solution
- Supports and mentors other project managers within their team with their day-to-day delivery craft development and encourages knowledge sharing across the agency and educates on best practice
- Identifies learning, training and performance issues across the teams
- Is passionate and proactive about emerging tech trends and developments
The experience and skills needed to excel in this role…
- 5+ years' experience in a technical client facing role
- 3+ years’ experience working on, ideally project managing enterprise tech deliveries
- Excellent communication and client service skills in both English and Norwegian
- Experience successfully delivering large and complex digital projects, in a client facing or consultant role
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Calm under pressure and can lead and reassure team
- Experience managing developers and ideally creative teams
- Takes ownership and responsibility for work, is proactive not reactive
- Positive can do attitude
You get to work in an environment where the future is open and where your energy and skills provide you with an opportunity to make a difference. A chance to work with some of the brightest colleagues in the industry for fascinating clients, on projects and with responsibility that match your competencies.
We have high expectations and a lot to offer.
As one of our employees, you benefit from:
- One of Norway's largest professional environments in marketing and communication
- Staff development in the shape of talent programs and individual training courses and certifications
- A social and inclusive environment – occasionally we minimize the spreadsheets and focus on red wine
We are an integrated digital communications agency in Isobar Nordics, part of the Dentsu Aegis Network. We set new standards for customer relations, based on insight and intelligent use of technology. We work with the biggest and most dynamic companies in the Nordics and help customers build stronger customer relations, greater profitability and increased competitivity.
We have a relaxed, informal culture - and our employees have both great freedom and plenty of responsibility. You will join an organization, in which the key words are quality, cooperation and helpfulness, and where the working day is both fun and challenging.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact Head of Marketing Automation Ville Sivonen at Ville.Sivonen@isobar.com.