We deliver experience-led transformation, solving complex business challenges through our digital marketing & communications, ecosystems & commerce, products & services and transformation consulting offering.
In the past two years, Isobar has been awarded over 450 times, including the Digital Craft Grand Prix at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2018, as well as multiple Clio, Webby, and Effie Awards. Research firm Forrester also named Isobar a Leader in Commerce in its Q4 2018 "Forrester Wave" report.
We are now looking for a talented Account Manager to join the growing team in our Auckland office.
What will I do?
Our Account Managers are deeply involved with our clients’ business, acting as their advocate and partner throughout the project. They are responsible for nurturing and growing the relationship, serving as the primary face of Isobar New Zealand. They're focused on building long term strategic partnerships and become advisors to their clients, demonstrating a deep level of understanding of their clients' priorities, challenges and vision, as well as Isobar’s expertise and our ability to add value.
Our Account Managers are focused on identifying and developing new opportunities, then converting them into new business through pitches and presentations. They are charged with providing unique oversight to ensure that the work we deliver provides real value and measurable results for our clients, as well as a strong commercial result for the agency.
What are my responsibilities?
Your responsibilities will be dual fold - the commercial sales opportunities in your team, and the success of your clients’ projects within your team’s portfolio. The health of your clients’ projects will be measured on your ability to maintain existing revenue, through up-selling Isobar’s services and cross-selling the wider DAN network’s services in conjunction with converting new business, as well as the satisfaction of your clients.
Tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Implement forecasting and reporting practices across your portfolio in order to identify future revenue and escalate any pending resource shortages. Provide the Account Director and Delivery Director with regular insight into the revenue opportunities available within your portfolio.
- Identify and be involved with new business pitches, RFP responses and incoming leads. Close new business with MSA, contract negotiations and new client form completions.
- Develop client engagement plans that talk to your clients' priorities and set-up strong ongoing commercial opportunities for Isobar New Zealand.
- Manage the agency’s day-to-day relationship with the client, ensuring their interactions with the agency are enjoyable, trusted and productive.
- Clearly communicate, develop and negotiate statements of work (SOWs).
- Regularly set the clients expectations around deliverables and deadlines, and supporting the Delivery Managers to do so.
- Clearly communicate and manage clients’ expectations around additional budget and scope requirements, and supporting the Delivery Managers to do so.
What qualities do I need to demonstrate success?
- Communicates at the highest level internally and externally in a clear and authoritative manner. Offers thought leadership in conversations.
- Understands the technology on which we build solutions, can articulate variances between different platforms at a level the clients find useful.
- Develops innovative strategies to help drive clients; businesses forward and communicates these strategies via articulate and informative proposals, pitches and presentations.
- Develops new business opportunities with new and existing clients. Understands our agency’s offerings and is able to clearly and articulately communicate these in a new business setting.
- Proactively identifies potential problems and works with their wider team and appropriate Craft Lead as an escalation point to develop realistic solutions with a positive approach.