- Assisting in managing and coordinating web-based projects - from initial planning through on-time launch.
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of projects.
- Assisting in the creation of project planning, scheduling documentation and cost estimates.
- Actively managing the project schedule, resources, delivery, quality, client expectation and finance.
- Identifying and communicating risks to the Project Manager.
- Coordinating participation of different creative and production groups in requirements gathering, specifications, design, development and implementation of KPIs.
- Assisting in the execution of quality assurance and testing plans for projects.
- Working with technical team to facilitate the clarification of functional requirements and project objectives.
- Continually helping in maintaining the team’s focus on project objectives.
- Preparing reports on project status and resource activity.
- Tracking project plans and assisting Project Manager with project documentation creation and archival.
- With strong passion on digital marketing.
- A university degree or equivalent, preferably with communication, marketing, business administration or related discipline.
- 1 year+ experience in project management or marketing capability, preferably within a digital marketing or advertising agency. Passionate fresh graduate may also be considered, strong interest and high-level understanding of digital and web technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, both in English and Chinese.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects simultaneously.
- Works well under pressure and within timeline constraints.
- Motivated and self-starter.
- Works well individually and in a team setting.
We offer 5 days work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.