Reading? Boring. You don’t have time for that. You’d rather be watching a funny vlog on YouTube, sharing an inspiring Instagram story, or learning a new skill on Lynda. But wait. That’s not what you’re on this Earth for.
You had dreams, aspirations, desires to do work that people see, rather than to only see other peoples’ work online all the time. That’s not what you want. You want more. Isn’t that why you bought that expensive camera and taught yourself those extra skills?
You can have more!
If you have experience in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro, then keep reading.
We need you!
Isobar Hong Kong is looking for a Junior Editor / Motion Graphic Designer to join their creative team. Check below if you’re up for the challenge.
- Be passionate about creating content
- Have an excellent sense of motion and strong animation skills
- Have a basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere
- Be passionate about different social media platforms, and stay up to date on trends (especially around new execution styles and formats. E.G. Vertical Video, Gifs…etc.)
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Have a good command of English and Cantonese
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Work hard and fight for great ideas.
- Want to work on local Hong Kong brands as well as international clients
- Be able to draw basic storyboards
- Know your way around a video camera: settings, capture, lighting…etc.
- Have produced content yourself already
- A vibrant creative team with a varied skillset: designers, art directors, copywriters.
- A digital native and social-first set of individuals
- A company focused on delivering creative-led experiences across any platform
- A workplace with incredible culture and opportunities to grow and learn.