The world you live in is under attack from bad copy and lazy punctuation. You’ve always wanted to do something about it, and now’s your chance.
Do you look at ads all around you and get angry? Do you constantly find errors in people’s work, and get worked up by it? Do you enjoy playing with the written word through witty wordplay? Then we have the playground for you.
- Work under an award-winning Copy based Creative Director
- Partner with art directors across integrated campaign work
- Write copy for all platforms: Social media sites, websites, leaflets, presentation decks…etc.
- Conceptualize the bigger picture and distill it into a meaningful manifesto and single line description.
- Envision the wider elements of a big idea and how the messaging should evolve
- Become part of a dynamic team in developing comms and integrated digital campaigns
- Create unique expressions and messages that fit the target audience
- Developing creative ideas and concepts in partnership with Art Directors and Designers
- Generate witty and timely ‘always on’ content ideas
- Tell engaging stories
- Write scripts
- Create and own the pitch deck
- Executing campaigns from initial stages throughout to completion
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Be in in the know about global trends
- Honestly, your degree does not matter. But your ability to write great copy does.
- At least 3 years solid experience in creative writing.
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Able to understand Chinese is a plus, but not required.
- Creative, open-minded with a strong marketing sense
- Must be reliable, and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Poses good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and interact effectively in a diversified multinational environment.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects and, be hungry for more.
We offer 5 days work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to us by email.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.