We are looking for a Digital Art Director that blends strategic, conceptual and visual storytelling seamlessly to create beautifully crafted digital experiences. You have a core understanding of customer journeys, user behavior and visual storytelling to bring digital experiences to life across various devices, products, and projects. You invent, make and change to help transform businesses, brands and people’s lives with the creative use of digital.
As a Designer, you’re both rational and innovative. You’re able to create unique designs for a variety of clients whilst collaborating with other team members and disciplines.
As a Digital Art Director you are responsible for conceptualization and design of digital campaigns and experiences. Through the creation and use of styles, brand systems, typography, photography, and color you’ll meet user and client needs. You are well informed about best practices and translate them into digital design.
At different stages of a project, you’ll collaborate with Isobar’s copy writers, UX and experience designers, the technical lead and developers to help define, design and build a brand’s visual user experience.
- A creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas that can transform businesses, brands and people’s lives with the creative use of digital.
- Keen to partner with other creatives on projects and work collaboratively
- On top of new digital trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms, as well as traditional marketing channels.
- A sense of contemporary, edgy design style, color and typography treatments
- Design and oversee cutting edge creative work with an acute sense of contemporary, edgy design styles, colour and type treatments
- High-level understanding of ideation and design process, user experiences for mobile, desktop, experiential digital platforms, new and emerging technologies.
- Manage design quality throughout all phases of a project
- Visual story-teller to present digital designs and campaigns to clients in a captivating and compelling, easy-to-understand way
- Collaborate with UX Designers and clients to develop a deep understanding of customers’ behaviors and needs, and translate UX research findings into emotionally-engaging websites, campaigns and apps
- Mentor Junior team members
- 5+ years’ experience designing for the web and mobile in an agency setting
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite (XD), Keynote and Power-point
- Must have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Ability to translate insights into ideas and creative directions to build a strategic visual user experience
- Confident and well-articulated presenter that can captivate an audience
- Experience telling stories, writing rationales, building strategies and digital, visual guidelines
- Excellent collaboration skills; experience working with clients and internal teams
- Must be organized and juggle between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, responsive design, various frameworks and content management systems
- Fluent in English, Cantonese a plus