Isobar is the region’s leading digital network. We have a strong approach to transforming businesses, brands and people’s lives with the creative use of digital.
Isobar’s entrepreneurial, collaborative culture has creative innovation at its core. Technology never stops evolving, so people should never stop learning and we encourage continuous professional development and growth. We’re an agency without borders pursuing ideas without limits, and we succeed when our people do.
We have a number of exciting opportunities to join the best in the business. Only people that are pioneering, ambitious, collaborative, responsible and agile need apply.
- Lead and grow a portfolio of Isobar’s clients across local, regional and global business.
- Guard profitability
- Earn respect from clients, agency network and Isobar staff as a passionate leader and knowledgeable digital evangelist
- Gain depth in understanding of client business – internal dynamics as well as market dynamics
- Provide insight-driven strategic direction to client business and brand for marketing communications, working alongside the Head of Strategy, Executive Creative Director and Head of Experience Design
- Deliver impactful and persuasive presentations
- Treat the client’s business as you would your own, with a focus on achieving results – gain trust and respect from the client
- Ensure high quality, on-brand, on-strategy, on-time and on-budget delivery of work at all times, acting as the trouble-shooter alongside your business partners where necessary
- Be proactive in the development of existing and new business
- Demonstrate an ability to lead direct and indirect team reports in the development of their own abilities and career, identifying training requirements where applicable
- Share knowledge, vision and understanding proactively with team
- Own the financial performance of – and ultimate accountability for – your client accounts (growth, profitability and turnover targets)
- Demonstrate an appetite to work with all Isobar offices globally and with other agencies within our Dentsu Aegis Network for mutual growth and benefit
- Demonstrate an infectious enthusiasm for Isobar brand and company vision
- Report to the Managing Director
- Over 10 years of experience in agency business, with a proven track record in client satisfaction and account growth
- Strong knowledge and passion for creative use of technology
- A university degree is preferred
- An ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Strong leadership and motivation skills – a team leader and player
- Highly effective communication skills
- Commercial / financial awareness with keen negotiation skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred
We offer 5 days work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary by email at email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.