We are looking for an Associate Creative Director that blends strategic, conceptual and visual storytelling seamlessly to create beautifully crafted digital experiences.
Depending on candidate experience level, we may consider a Creative Director level position instead.
You have a core understanding of customer journeys, user behavior and visual storytelling to bring digital experiences to life across various devices, products, and projects. You invent, make and change to help transform businesses, brands and people’s lives with the creative use of digital.
As a Designer, you’re both rational and innovative. You’re able to create unique designs for a variety of clients whilst collaborating with other team members and disciplines.
As an Associate Creative Director, you are responsible for leading teams in the conceptualization and design of digital campaigns and experiences. Through the creation and use of styles, brand systems, typography, photography, and color you’ll meet user and client needs. You are well informed about best practices and translate them into digital design.
At different stages of any project, you’ll collaborate with Isobar’s copy writers, UX and experience designers, the technical lead and developers to help define, design and build a brand’s visual user experience.
- Working closely with the Creative Director (Copy) to ensure delivery on all client briefs, pitching work, and managing a team of junior-mid weight designers.
- A creative thinker who continuously crafts innovative ideas that can transform businesses, brands and people’s lives with the creative use of digital.
- On top of new digital trends and experiences and can think and execute across digital, social and mobile platforms, as well as traditional marketing channels.
- A sense of contemporary, edgy design style, color and typography treatments
- Design and oversee cutting edge creative work
- High-level understanding of ideation and design process, user experiences for mobile, desktop, experiential digital platforms, new and emerging technologies.
- Manage design quality throughout all phases of a project
- Visual story-teller to present digital designs and campaigns to clients in a captivating and compelling, easy-to-understand way
- Collaborate with multi-discipline teams and work closely with UX Designers and clients to develop a deep understanding of customers’ behaviors and needs, and translate UX research findings into emotionally-engaging digital experiences, websites, campaigns & apps
- Mentor, inspire and lead Creative team members
- 7+ years’ experience designing for integrated campaigns, but with specific experience designing for web and mobile in an agency setting
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite (XD), Keynote and Power-point
- Must have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Ability to translate insights into ideas and creative directions to build a strategic visual user experience
- Confident and well-articulated presenter that can captivate an audience
- Experience telling stories, writing rationales, building strategies and digital, visual guidelines
- Excellent collaboration skills; experience working with clients and internal teams
- Must be organized and juggle between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, responsive design, various frameworks and content management systems
- Fluent in English, Cantonese a plus