Dreamforce 2019 Recap Report
Today, Global Digital Agency Isobar has published ‘Dreamforce Recap Report’, a view on the key topics and discussions from Dreamforce 2019.
The report examines six key topics from the Salesforce conference to consider when planning your technology stack for 2020:
1. Customer 360 — Creating a single customer ID for those who engage with a brand at multiple touchpoints.
2. Data-driven experiences — Connecting customer touchpoints from inside the Salesforce suite with data sources from external vendors.
3. Innovative store commerce— Transferring seamless commerce innovations from online experiences to the store.
4. Clicks not code — Supporting brands to leverage software and technology to simplify processes that may once have required development time.
5. Strategy and sustainability — Putting measures in place to save our planet and accelerate the empowerment of women.
6. Connected CMS — Publishing content to channels, connecting all brand systems and tailoring every touchpoint for customers.
To download the report, fill in the form below. The report will open in a new tab. If you have issues accessing the report, please check your browser pop-up settings.