- Perform daily, weekly, monthly maintenance and management tasks.
- Monitor and manage security tool consoles, ensuring all alerts are responded to, escalating incidents quickly
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments
- Maintain current knowledge of tools, techniques, and procedures of attackers
- Investigate alerts, anomalies, errors, intrusions, and malware for evidence of compromise.
- Take ownership of cyber security call queues ensuring tickets are closed based on defined SLAs.
Who are we looking for?
- Must be fluent in Japanese
- Must possess excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a high level of capabilities in research and data collation
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to handle multiple deadlines, and to effectively perform during high pressure or stressful situations.
- Experience producing security documentation and other technical analysis reports
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Vulnerability Management
- Ticket Management
What you’ll get from us
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.