Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing creative support for new business pitches for presentations
- Working with and supporting designers, editors and illustrators.
- Creating/managing the production of creative materials for presentations and events.
- Produce/convert artwork files from graphic designer into working materials for presentations.
- Design and source branded materials for operating companies, e.g. mugs, pens, notepads etc.
- Collating assets for case studies and awards.
- Providing assistance in marketing campaigns: logistics, e-newsletter design & execution, production of materials, etc.
- Dealing with local market requests.
- 1-2 years agency experience
- Strong PowerPoint skills - 70% of this role is PowerPoint design.
- Have a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of the print process; stock, printing technique and finishing.
- Tertiary qualification or market related experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A confident and persuasive communicator at all levels with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of working on projects to tight timeframes and budgets.
- Idea and creative concept generation.
- Knowledge of the media Industry.
- Experience in working in a fast paced pressurised environment.