Job Description: Client Manager
Reporting to: Senior Client Manager
You love digesting a new brief, holding a brainstorm to unleash your creative juices and coming up with innovative creative solutions in the wonderful world of brand activation. You then take these ideas and translate them into pitch presentations to story tell the ideas. You’ll work closely with the Senior Client Manager to ensure these presentations are best in class and hit all the brief objectives. There is plenty of coffee, fresh fruit, artisan bread and cereal in the office when you need to take 5 minutes to refresh your brain! We work in experiential – we preach about face to face 2 way conversations so sending emails all day long just isn’t practising what we preach right? So, we get out there and talk to people. We talk until we hate the sound of our voice! You love to talk too – to clients, to colleagues, to partner suppliers – you’re not shy in presenting ideas!
As you’d expect, you’ll be managing key client accounts. You’ll be helping to grow the accounts by delivering award winning ideas and subsequent campaigns, from project planning, all the way through to project delivery and reporting on just how great it was! You will be managing budgets – both big and small, striving to drive profitability. We like to keep things varied – so the accounts you look after may cover several sectors – you could be researching cat food one day, and a delicious new fruity vodka the next – who knows!? You don’t mind though as you just want to deliver excellent campaigns whoever the client may be!
Not only do you get to join the current Agency of The Year (sorry we don’t mean to brag!) but there is a whole heap of benefits that come with the role. 25 holiday days, to squeeze a week in Ibiza perhaps? Half price gym membership you say? The list goes on – we have over 50 benefits you can pick and choose from to suit your needs – we look after our people here!
- We want someone who wants to have an impact on the bottom line of the business by contributing to the overall performance of the entire business
- Hot on maintaining process and client-communication initiatives
- Confident in maintaining and developing relationships and process initiatives, for effective integration across the team / business
- Keen on delivering high quality, measurable, effective work and reconciling these projects in line with our Charter of Excellence, which are very proud of!
- A client services and project manager hybrid
- Budget management of projects up to £500K
- Locations specialist (UK & Global)
- Experience working with soft drinks
- Experience and knowledge of sampling campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of experiential operations and logistics
- Supply chain management
Want to learn more about our team? Visit here www.mktg.com