MKTG SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
A fantastic opportunity for an established manager of sponsorships and partnership marketing, to work on major sports sponsorships and sporting events.
This role will be responsible for leading and managing the client relationships, projects and client servicing team on current clients in football and other sporting events.
A person with a keen knowledge of sponsorships and partnership, an enthusiasm for project management, and desire to work on and at some of sports major events, is a person who will thrive in this role.
Title: Client Manager
Reporting to: Client Director
You are excited by the prospect of working on award winning sport sponsorship projects and are passionate about delivering brilliant solutions for clients.
You have the technical knowledge of sponsorships and partnership marketing, as well as attention to detail and drive to manage and develop existing programmes.
You take pride in your work, thrive in managing projects and are comfortable with strategic thinking needed to develop campaigns, activations and integrated marketing solutions.
You also thrive under pressure, enjoy working on sports/events and like to be part of a close-knit team.
To be able to deliver this we need you to have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing either agency side, client side or with a rights holder.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on sport sponsorships and activation programmes
- Demonstrable experience in project management and client servicing excellence
- Experience working on major sports events on behalf of sponsors or rights holders – preferably football
- A good understanding of the wider marketing landscape
- Superstar project management skills
- A strategic and logical thinker who can provide council to our clients and suppliers in delivering best in class solutions
- Acumen to look at business performance for our clients and how this can be measured to make sponsorship assets more accountable
- A team mentality, building high performing teams both through line management and brilliant project work.
As Client Manager you’ll be responsible for leading key projects and helping to grow these by delivering award winning sponsorship campaigns.
You’ll work closely with the Client teams on relevant accounts to ensure projects are delivered on time, efficiently and hit all the business objectives. The role sits within the Sports & Entertainment department of MKTG and so you will be working on sport and entertainment based activations.
We like to keep things varied – so your responsibilities will be evenly distributed across our key client accounts – FedEx, Workday and Nitto and you will be working across a variety of sports: Football, Tennis & Golf.
The key element for this role is the ability to manage clients, projects and people.
Not only will you be joining a multi-award-winning agency working across two brilliant sponsorship accounts, there is also a whole heap of benefits that come with the role. A flexible holiday package starting at 25 days, half price gym membership, agile working, free breakfasts and a birthday day off. We have over 50 benefits you can pick and choose from to suit your needs
Want to learn more about our team? Visit here www.mktg.comSound good? Send your CV to email@example.com