The Digital Partner is an experienced digital practitioner who will be expected to develop the role of digital marketing and be accountable for the delivery of it for their clients. They will understand the consumer through a digital lens, working to deliver business value for their clients.
They will have a strong understanding of how data streams fit in with this consumer journey and are able to provide actionable recommendation on how to manage data and glean insight that feeds into planning. As such, the DP will have a close working relationship with the planning/account team and strategist and help elevate their work.
They will be motivated by working closely with clients in order to push digital media up the business agenda. With an appetite for new learning and driving change this person will be a trusted partner for senior clients and a strong voice for digital planning excellence amongst the broader team and the agency.
This person will act as the link between DAN and the client and will oversee the planning, organising and monitoring of digital projects, as executed by the leads of each digital specialism within the team.
This role acts as a line manager to leads of digital specialisms (including but not limited to display, programmatic, social, PPC and SEO) and is responsible for their professional development and quality of output.
Excellent client servicing. Build strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for the day to day contact with and management of digital client leads
- Being responsible for client’s digital development / education to expedite opportunities for more innovative deployment and to unlock revenue from diversified services
- With the other members of the client team, you are responsible for maintaining an excellent relationship with your clients, ensuring good CRR scores. Specific area of focus is your client’s opinion of our digital capabilities.
Digital Lead. Ultimately responsible for the digital output for our client at DAN. Empower the specialist team leads to provide a high standard of work and collaborate with global digital lead counterpart to ensure alignment between global digital agenda and UK.
- Responsible for designing consolidated reporting requirements and defining KPI frameworks to validate the business impact of digital communications
- Responsible for the development of creative digital ideas, digital media partnerships and digital innovations based on the communications strategy and role of digital
- In conjunction with Client Partner you are responsible for developing the commercial relationship with your clients
- Responsible for maintaining senior relationships with key digital media owners
Drive digital strategy and agenda for client ensuring alignment with strategist and pushing forward innovation and thought leadership agenda.
- Responsible for the translation of the overall communications strategy into a digital framework
- Responsible for the development of the digital communications approach and ecosystem
Connector to all digital groups within the DAN Network – iProspect, Amplifi, Amnet etc.
Work to integrate the specialist digital team into the overall the clients UK team (where this doesn’t already exist).
- Responsible for ensuring the digital activation plan reflects the communications strategy and media ecosystem developed to solve the clients’ business challenges. Will involve close working with the relevant elements of DAN including: Amplifi, iProspect, Posterscope, D2D, Isobar, local DAN offices and others as required.
Understanding of the auto eCommerce landscape and able to provide recommendations that are future facing and allow client to maximise new opportunities and digital consumer behaviours.
Data and tech lead. Understand and be able to lead tech stack projects such as ad server migration, data audit & DMP recommendation and automation projects. Able to feed overall client strategy into a suitable tech/data solution to bring it to life.
Manage team to ensure they are delivering overall digital roles, have set development plans and are empowered to support their own line of management. With the help of the overall account lead, ensure the digital team are motivated and that they are integrated into the rest of the agency.
Closing Date for Applications: 31st December 2019
Salary: £55-65k depending on experience