Reporting into the Technology Delivery Lead this role will lead the implementation and releases of all Finance Platform applications, you will be part of a new permanent team defining and implementing best practice covering release management.
Transitioning from a fully fledged deployment programme, into a hybrid of maintaining the estate whilst adding to it. Working with, Microsoft Dynamics, Concur, Bellin, Blackline, SAP BCP and Coupa.
- Implement and manage the release processes for code, services and patches through development, test and introduction to production for all Finance and Procurement applications
- Collaborate effectively with all teams
- Responsible for environment provision and support from test up to production
- Management of a small team of release and environment resources
- To define and measure performance KPIs
- Provide effective management views, reports and updates
- Create, implement and continuously improve the process, gaining insights aimed at quality of delivery
- Work with service teams to ensure end to end view is defined and understood ahead of rollout
- Lead and co-ordinate go live and upgrade activities including the execution of cutover, deployment plans and checklists
- Manage risks and resolve issues that effect release scope, schedule and quality
- Create and maintain the annual release schedule
- Establish priorities to ensure the release management function will meet or exceed project and programme timescales
- Facilitating and driving continuous improvement across all aspects of the release process
- Dynamics 365 experience desired but not essential
- Confidence to challenge and ask ‘why’ whilst balancing risk versus outcome
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to co-ordinate teams towards common delivery outcomes in a complex landscape
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated and self-starter
- Self management, being able to work without too much management
- Ability to work with teams, to influence and co-operate and collaborate
- Extensive experience of release management and delivery
- Experience of leading or managing a small team
- Experience of managing change or releases for a global organisation
What you’ll get from us
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.