This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
The Global Technology operating model is based around a set of principles and a clear alignment to the Business strategy. Those core themes are formed around scalability, compliant and agile solutions and propagating a significant move to cloud.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the successful delivery of small-large size, potentially complex and high-risk Security projects. Successful projects are delivered on schedule, within approved scope, within defined budget, and at quality standards as governed by the Program/Project Management methodology, while ensuring stakeholder satisfaction
- Plans, schedules, and monitors execution of project tasks
- Establishes, leads and motivates project team to achieve project goals
- Actively identifies, prioritises and mitigates projects risks and issues
- Identifies project stakeholders, and communicates project progress, risks and issues regularly
- Monitors project spend against approved budget, anticipates shortages, and resolves financial issues
- Analyses project internal/external dependencies to ensure that critical path is defined and maintained
- Ensures that project artefacts are produced and maintained per PM methodology
- Closes and transitions project to Operations; verifies stakeholder satisfaction with project outcomes
- Carries out project activities using a standard project management package
- Builds out status reports as per the Security reporting cycles
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with experience of delivering large projects of work in complex matrixed organisations as well as budget and resources management.
- You will have a proven track record in information/cyber security with good domain knowledge sufficient to structure and manage small-large size projects. Project/Portfolio management certification valued but not essential.
- A team player- experience of breaking down silos and working collaboratively
- Good stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrixed organisation
- Expert problem solver. Ability to analyse problems from multiple perspectives to drive win-win solutions for all stakeholders.
- Experience in managing stakeholders and able to adapt approach/style to different individuals and teams.
- Comfortable with managing uncertainty, ambiguity and change in order to make decisions and recommendations.
What you’ll get from us
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 40,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Dentsu Aegis Network consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.