- Produce compelling presentations for clients that demonstrate an advanced understanding of, and clearly articulate the performance of, media activity
- Act as a trusted adviser to clients to build relationships, manage internal interactions and conversations with other markets as needed
- Review client plans and use understanding of the clients’ business to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working
- Independently carry out media reviews, identifying trends and opportunities for clients
- Oversees the management and delivery of ongoing media plans and works with specialist teams to ensure delivery against timelines, budgets, and other KPIs (e.g. service PRF/SLAs) and to optimise performance
- Create predictive models and forecasts
- Create meaningful reporting templates for agency and client use
- Oversees processes to ensure smooth financial operations, including coordinating invoicing and payments in line with contractual terms agreed
- Effectively manages senior execs, execs and assistants acting as a mentor to support the growth and development of all team members.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task as there can be requirements to work under pressure and with short deadlines.
- A high degree of numerical and statistical literacy and highly literate in MS excel and other analytical tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to create influence with internal and external
- Channel knowledge and media planning skills with analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge maintenance of latest market developments and trends
- Proven experience of working with and managing clients
- Strong experience of creating engaging planning processes
- Experience gained working with the relevant technologies such as SQL would also be an advantage.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions,
like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each
year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work
closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where
you are supported, pushed and developed.
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.