- Builds and owns relationships with mid-level clients and industry stakeholders on a day to day basis. Is perceived to be a trusted advisor
- Deepens the client relationship to ensure retention and growth
- Effectively manage the team and resource; ensure they build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver outstanding client service Creates the conditions for great work and champions great work
- Deep understanding of clients products and services to enable the delivery of innovative, ambitious, strategic and commercial plans which are also effective ensuring that business targets and KPIs are met
- Immerses self and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, the external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies; knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Uses historic campaign performance and future media trends (e.g. mobile, paid social, content) to stimulate future thinking strategies
- Leading clients digital strategies highlighting opportunities for digital growth
- Understands client business plans, work with senior account leadership to ensure business runs profitably, updating BART & overall responsibility for debt management
- Improves client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Manages client budgets for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
- Owning mid-level client relationships
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good all round knowledge of clients, products and services
- Commercial awareness that delivers results
- Good leadership, development, coaching and mentoring skills
- Media industry experience and Digital experience
- Confidence to input into Board meetings with peers and senior management
- Ability to create effective cross channel plans to deliver results & client satisfaction
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions,
like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each
year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work
closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where
you are supported, pushed and developed.
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.