Dentsu Aegis Network is undergoing significant business change in line with its growth ambition. The global finance function has been leading the change and reviewing the target operating model to support that growth. Supporting that model is the choice of Microsoft Dynamics 365 as the global finance solution.
After a number of years working on process and system design, and deploying the solution across several pilot markets, we are now in the process of deploying the global template to our remaining markets / brands.
The programme must focus on adoption of the template rather than adapting the solution to the market requirements. Therefore, strong pragmatic leadership is required by all people in the programme to ensure business requirements are met within the boundaries of the template.
The role’s purpose is to Ensure the global process template enhances the control environment for all markets using the Target Systems Architecture (‘TSA’), either in system or through manual controls.
As part of this, drive alignment of the Finance target operating model in the user access design and minimises SOD conflicts.
- Work closely with the Global Process Owners in delivering a strong control environment through the global Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployments across media, creative and project business models in EMEA, Americas and APAC regions.
- Partner with regional & market finance controllers and other in-market finance leaders to understand overall control risks (current and future) and minimise any gaps.
- Act as the point of contact for Internal Audit on behalf of the programme and ensure the most recent accounting policies and risk matrices are embedded in the global template.
- Develop and implement a monitoring process for user access and other system controls in market, leading the design of business mitigating and compensating controls.
- Develop and implement a control framework for processes which includes systems beyond D365, focusing on end-to-end controls.
- Develop the Global Process books with RACM and control points
- Identify and assess the impact of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) initiatives on end-to-end processes and ensure the appropriate controls framework is maintained.
- Support the market reviews of access and conflict reports during BAU, including the quarterly user access certification, and provide support to audits as required.
- Identify adequate hand-off controls that can be held centrally, in support of individual market control environment, and drive their annual testing.
- Manage and maintain the role catalogue for D365, to ensure it remains fit for purpose with company structure changes, in coordination with the Platform & Support teams which are responsible for building and assigning them to users.
- Partner with deployment teams to deliver robust security roles and drive overall adoption of the global template by identifying local control workarounds where needed (of both preventative and detective nature).
- Collaborate with other TSA (Target Systems Architecture) process owners to understand and minimise risk in cross-system access, in support of the end-state design.
- Lead key Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment activities, incl. global design, process improvements, global asset collaterals, training, test scenarios, and reporting.
- Identify or develop deployment accelerators by using lessons learned from previous implementations and other best practices used across Global Operational Finance to enable market teams delivering to plan, with minimal redesign, as well as effective business operations post implementation.
- Support the achievement of benefits associated with the target architecture’s deployment.
Who are we looking for?
- Actively build strong relationships with key stakeholders across central, regional and market ERP deployment teams to enable effective control environment at the market level.
- Facilitate solution based working sessions among key stakeholders to drive & deliver processes that are future proof, providing a real focus on pragmatic value-added activities.
- Comfortable managing ambiguity and able to adapt to change through influencing others.
- Strong hands on project management skills required to enable successful delivery of key milestones, including the identification of priorities, risks and barriers that require action.
- Strategic thinking, able to anticipate business requirements and identify the right balance with the required control environment expected.
- Attention to detail yet able to articulate messages to stakeholders in a risk-based language.
- Actively & effectively communicates (written / oral) with key stakeholders and impacting individuals, especially when communicating negative outcomes.
- Drive high levels of team engagement through a collaborative and empowering leadership approach, living the DAN values.
- SOX/JSOX and compliance experience, audit and internal controls knowledge required.
- Accounting qualification preferred, or equivalent experience obtained through an operational finance or shared services environment.
- Hands-on global process experience developed through participation in ERP deployments, or process improvement projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills specifically: influencing, collaboration, quality focused and relationship building skills with finance management.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Exposure to project-based, creative, or professional services industry will be an advantage.
- Fluent English language skills, other languages an advantage but not pre-requisite.
What you’ll get from us
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.