As an Associate Director - Client Services, you will drive business growth by unlocking the client’s business opportunity and capability; to deliver outstanding client service, innovative and ambitious client solutions which have
measurable business performance value to clients at the heart. To be a brand ambassador to help build the business reputation.
- Builds and owns relationships with mid level clients and industry stakeholders on a day to day basis. Is a trusted advisor, owning mid level client relationships
- Deepens the client relationship to ensure retention and growth
- Effectively manage the team and resource; ensure they build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver outstanding client service
- Creates the conditions for great work and champions great work
- Deep understanding of clients products and services to enable the delivery of innovative, ambitious, strategic and commercial plans which are also effective ensuring that business targets and KPI’s are met
- Immerses self and team in clients’ business: understanding their challenges, objectives, the external economic environment, markets they operate in, competitive threats and relevant partner agencies; knows their business model, how it is performing and what success looks like
- Uses historic campaign performance and future media trends to stimulate future thinking strategies
- Leading clients digital strategies highlighting opportunities for digital growth
- Understands client business plans, work with senior account leadership to ensure business runs profitably, updating forecasts & overall responsibility for debt management
- Improves client satisfaction to expand existing revenue streams and build new ones
- Manages client budgets for forecasting accurate spend and track progress
The Ideal Candidate:
- Manage team to deliver excellent client service & excellent communications solutions
- Talks comfortably about the Operating Model
- Identify areas for income growth and improved profit margins
- Effective cross channel plans in place that exceed client expectations
- Updating the business plan and forecast
- Effective management of invoices payable/debtors
- DAN planning tools and methodologies are effectively applied in practice
- Relevant industry experience, and ideally some agency side experience
- Confidence to input into Board meetings with peers and senior management
- Ability to create effective cross channel plans to deliver results & client satisfaction
This is a fixed term contract role to cover Maternity.
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what it’s like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.