- Demonstrate total accuracy on all output and provide a quality control on all output of the team including driving digital
- Show a motivational, calm management style, running PDP’s and providing support and training to the junior team
- Anticipate opportunities and threats within the team and the market-place
- Thoroughly understand the audit process and becomes a key point of contact for audited clients
- Ensure that all trading agreements are delivered
- In-depth media and market knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and client-facing skills
- Excellent relationships with key senior partners
- Clear ability to drive partnerships to deliver strong business results
- Consistently delivering on campaign KPIs/Audits
- Good understanding of the business’ commercial strategies
- Extensive knowledge beyond channel specialism
- Outstanding quality of output
- Deliver Support and training to junior team members
- Continuously driving efficiencies
The Ideal Candidate
- Communicates Effectively
- Planning and Organising
- Knows the Business
- Thinks Critically
- Focuses on Clients
- Focused on Quality
- Quality Decision Making
- Builds Credibility
- Expertise that adds value
- Advanced knowledge of MS Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong media and market knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions,
like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each
year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work
closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where
you are supported, pushed and developed.
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.