- Development of plans and forecasts for specific clients in the DAN North portfolio
- Utilise all AV planning tools to maximum efficiency to deliver engaging and innovative planning solutions
- To provide support to senior team in developing best in class AV strategies
- Demonstrate the ability to manage all aspects AV for multiple accounts and quality control output from members of your team
- Maintain expert knowledge of the AV marketplace to anticipate opportunities and threats
- Ensure all AV trading agreements are delivered in line with defined parameters and targets
- To drive partnerships that deliver strong business results
- Maintain a good understanding of the business’ commercial strategies and use this to influence plans, clients and media owners
- To build strong client and media owner relationships, with the aim to understand their motivations and needs to deliver better results
- Proactively manage, motivate and develop your team members, through regular reviews of performance and aligning their development plans
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Has the ability to work accurately under pressure and with short deadlines
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy are essential
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Comfortable with presenting to colleagues and clients, including interpretation of data
- Proactive in raising own commercial awareness of the industry beyond channel specialism
- The ability to communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders in multiple locations
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships
- A solid grounding in AV activation & trading, as well as a breadth of market knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in a previous role
- Proven track record in effective management, development of team members
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our
employees. We offer everything you would expect from a large company including 25 days holiday plus
the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year
to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.