We are seeking an analytical, motivated person to join as an Analyst within DDL’s (Dentsu Data Labs) fast growing Data and Analytics team.
As a Data Analyst, you will work within an industry-leading team of experts, utilising the latest technologies to extract and manipulate data for our clients to influence business decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a foundation in databases and data extraction with the opportunity to develop their BI skills and experience further.
You will be continually developing technical expertise in a wide variety of areas including data warehouse platforms and analytics tools.
- Solving complex problems
- The ability to learn new technologies and concepts with requirement for self-led research
- Merging data sets from different sources
- Surfacing key insights and presenting them in a meaningful way
- Providing robust solutions for data enablement for clients
- Working in database environments, for the extraction and manipulation of data sets to support client processes and solutions.
- Supporting client teams by extracting and processing large data sets using SQL
Candidate core skills:
- Degree or relevant experience in a role with transferable skills
- Experience in data extraction, manipulation and visualisation skills
- Beneficial: R, Python, DataStudio
- Database management - knowing structure, setting up correctly
- High degree of independence and self-learner
- Ability to solve problems and analytically minded
- Good communication skills with internal stakeholders
- Strong time management skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Tag Management experience (beneficial but not required)
- Google Analytics experience (beneficial but not required)
This is an entry level role with a starting salary of £17,550.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people. We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed.
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what it’s like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.