- Supports team in day-to-day administration of client account e.g. keep folders and files up to date and manages client status reports
- Uses tools such as eTelmar and CCS to effectively build audiences
- Uses research tools to pull data and insights to meet the brief
- Collates data for competitor reports, media industry trends, live research, client presentations
- Provides other supporting work for planning processes
- Actions small campaign requests with supervision
- Collates client performance data monitoring performance vs. forecast, identifying anomalies and escalating issues
- Understands client terms of business, ensuring accurate media schedules and correct invoices are supplied to client
- Raises POs and keeps PO sheets up to date and accurate
- Chases invoices to ensure prompt payment
- Organises meetings and room set up, materials, distributes agenda, attends and minutes meetings
- Develops own knowledge, making full use of all available opportunities
- Delivery of other ad-hoc tasks delegated by the team
- Organisation, attention to detail
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Clear and engaging communication and service approach
- Basic understanding of key media channels and client performance metrics
- Good knowledge of tools and resources to prepare and collate key reports and appreciate the role they fulfil in Convergence Planning
- A critical approach to media consumption
- Organisation of a multi-faceted workload
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions,
like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each
year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work
closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where
you are supported, pushed and developed.
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.