As a CRO Assistant (Conversion Rate Optimisation), you will be responsible for helping ensure accounts meet exacting standards through creation of CRO activity, reporting and optimisation. You will become well versed in our unique and proprietary approach to Conversion and you will help deliver continual improvement in client results. You will show a keen desire to learn and develop your skills working closely with the rest of your team.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Complete conversion activity providing context and insight wherever possible
- Attend all relevant Conversion Rate Optimisation training sessions
- Complete client Conversion Activity
- Able to project manage effectively
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification
- Respond to client and client service contacts within appropriate time scales
- Learn about all relevant tools & technology and become a competent user
- Ability to understand and follow processes
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective when working as part of a team
- Competent in MS excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Problem solver
- Effective communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Completed a degree, ideally in a relevant field (Media / Media Psychology / Design / UX)
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of conversion as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what it’s like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion:
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.