- Ability to apply knowledge of how to leverage core digital media channels
- Demonstrable understanding of the broader digital media landscape
- Owns or plays a leading role in the agency’s relationship with clients, both professionally and socially, to build professional trust and influence leading to loyalty and reliance
- Holds a highly commercial understanding of the client’s business – business parameters objectives and priorities
- Plays a leading role in client meetings, developing compelling client strategy and presentations
- Establishing processes to run account activity; managing for quality control and creative problem solving
- Stay informed about advances in digital marketing in order to foster expertise and the continual transfer of knowledge to account teams and clients
- Turns account data into insightful and strategic conclusions, ideas and recommendations for business and digital marketing change
- Takes ownership of client budget allocation advice and makes evidenced and effective decisions
- Applies expert knowledge, commercial awareness and influencing skills to maximise account profitability, including reviewing added value products in order to maximise cross sell opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Develop an holistic understanding of the agency and the business conditions
- Hold a highly respected internal and external reputation
- Proactively support the following AD board objectives: cross-selling and profitability control; new business generation; maximising the potential of junior staff; other internal agency improvement projects
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions,
like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each
year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work
closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where
you are supported, pushed and developed.
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.