- Consulting with and understanding client requirements, translating into a comprehensive measurement & implementation plan.
- For Google Analytics 360 clients, maximise value for clients by leveraging the full enterprise capabilities of the Analytics 360 Suite.
- Ensuring adequate resource is allocated, deliverables and deadlines are clear and final work delivered is of high quality.
- Lead communication of progress & presentation of delivered work to clients, including developing materials & leading training sessions on specific Analytics topics (e.g. training on data in Google Analytics/ GTM techniques).
- Creative problem solving; drawing on the team resources, own expertise and industry resources to find the best solution to client data challenges.
- Proactively leading the review and refinement of the processes & frameworks we use in the team to deliver excellent client work. Driving adoption of new and emerging tools, features & techniques to continually enhance the value of available data for the client.
- Mentor executives and assistants on the team to expand their skills and approaches and review their work to ensure quality and drive learning.
- Work closely with other internal teams at iProspect to advise on Web Analytics data use & strategy (e.g. for use in Visualisation, Data Insights, integration with media/ other sources of data).
- Work with the Account Director to identify opportunities to enhance the support for the client through offering additional services or products, in line with the client’s objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate will have a real desire & commitment to learning new skills in the sphere of Web Analytics, as well as the aspiration to lead and develop the growing team in the Manchester Office. You'll also be an expert user of Google Analytics, including technical implementation of GA using Google Tag Manager. Ideally you'll have come from an in house or agency digital environment.
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions,
like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each
year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, life assurance, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work
scheme, childcare vouchers, and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers
that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work
closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.
Most importantly, you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team and you’ll work in an environment where
you are supported, pushed and developed.
About The Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new
and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands,
society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across
145 countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network
where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive
workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the
Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile
approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want
or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully
participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.