The purpose of the role is to support the Account Director in planning and account handling, help to manage the Account Coordinator and monitor their workload, as well as help develop their skill sets. The Account Manager creates the opportunity for strategy and digital specialists to contribute fully and is responsible for the day-to-day activities of programmatic campaigns. The Account Manager is also key when it comes to driving collaboration across DAN and in terms of building strong client relationships on a daily basis. This role is primarily focused on one large advertiser, comprising of B2B and B2C campaigns across EMEA.
- Supports Account Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs.
- Executes these solutions through the communications planning process.
- Partners with the Global Head of Account Management by supporting tactical needs to achieve and surpass KPIs and revenue targets.
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to deliver on strategy and KPIs.
- Works collaboratively across DAN and across network as needed – uses good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients and DAN.
- Project manages clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget.
- Reviews plans to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working.
- Manages team and client business to deliver KPIs (e.g. service PRF and accurately tracks costs).
- Allocates team resources to ensure delivery of data and info required for pitches.
- Leads smaller client accounts.
- Builds strong client relationship as a trusted advisor to client.
- Leverages internal relationships.
- Acts as ‘gatekeeper’ for quality control.
- Coordinates invoicing and payments process in line with contractual terms agreed.
- Oversees and is responsible for processes to ensure smooth financial operations, including monthly billing processes.
- Provides accurate plan details and updates to clients; sets example to team to keep abreast of current and future industry thinking and trends.
- Presents regularly both internally and to clients.
- Educates clients in audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying.
- Oversees but does not line manage the Account Coordinators who support on selected accounts.