This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
As part of DANS's Global Technology Transformation programme, the EUC team require an experienced Authentication & IDM Manager to join its central London based agile team. This role will report into the Global Director of EUC and will be responsible for the strategy, service management and technical delivery of work across the areas of Directory Services (AD & AAD), SSO products and Identity Management.
DAN is constantly acquiring new creative agencies, and with a strong focus on collaboration, mergers and acquisitions and subsequent technical migrations are one of the exciting areas EUC lead.
Current projects inflight, driven by DAN’s cloud-first policy include, but not limited to;
- Cloud based identity management and provisioning using Okta
- Migration of EUC infrastructure to Azure IaaS
- Multi-domain global Directory Services re-design
- Mergers & Acquisitions integrations
- Large-scale remediation of all EUC Services
- Enterprise Directory Services & Cloud Directory Services and Synchronisation
- Federation Services (ADFS)
- Enterprise Certificate Services
- Identity and Access Management, Identity provisioning, Self-Service Password Reset, MFA
- Application SSO Identity provisioning, System Integration
- DHCP, IPAM (DDI), NTP
- Accountable for the successful delivery of Authentication & IDM services within a Service Management framework and in line with the agreed standards and Service Levels;
- Accountable for managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues for Authentication & IDM services;
- Responsible for the delivery of technological change across Authentication & IDM services;
- To be the technical authority and champion for all services managed by the Authentication & IDM team;
- Accountable for the security, residence and monitoring of the DAN Authentication & IDM services;
- Represent the Authentication & IDM services in Change Advisory Board meetings, Service Review meetings and the Architecture Review Board.
- Responsible for developing and managing staff within the Authentication & IDM team;
- Responsible for fostering a practice of collaboration and continuous improvement within the Authentication & IDM team;
- Accountable for identifying and undertaking Service Improvements;
- Responsible for the adoption into service of new solutions ensuring operational suitability;
- Deputation for the Director of EUC as required.
- To ensure all Authentication & IDM Services are designed, implemented and maintained to the correct architectural and technical best practice specifications.
- Be a key stakeholder in determining whether a new release, affecting service in production, is ready for promotion.
- Oversee the design and delivery of updates or solutions to the Authentication & IDM environment.
- Possess a detailed understanding of all DAN Authentication & IDM services and the associated infrastructure.
- To operate in line with the DAN IT Operating Model and Values and to promote these within the Authentication & IDM Team.
- To develop and contribute to the Authentication & IDM strategy and service/product roadmap.
- To maintain a product backlog and assist the Director of EUC to prioritise new releases and requests to customers.
- To drive operational excellence across Authentication & IDM Services.
Architectural and Service Delivery
- Adhere to a best practice Service Management and Architectural framework (ITIL, TOGAF)
- Ensure that user experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of all activities.
- Drive customer satisfaction to over 90% and ensure SLA attainment is consistently above the minimum requirements for the Authentication & IDM services.
- Keep abreast of changing trends and market developments of current and future technologies.
- Identify new Authentication & IDM technologies that can provide benefit to DAN.
Teamwork, Teaching & Learning support
- To provide technical leadership, coaching, mentoring and support for individuals within the Authentication & IDM team to achieve the goals and objectives of their jobs.
- To undertake quarterly performance development reviews and ensure that Authentication & IDM team members are fully trained and equipped to deliver their objectives.
Who are we looking for?
- Education to degree standard and/or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Ideally Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- ITIL qualification (Foundation Minimum)
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, Powershell and in-depth knowledge in the areas of managing identities across directory services.
- In-depth expertise in supporting Active Directory in large complex environments.
- Excellent Authentication & IDM troubleshooting skills and knowledge of problem resolution methodologies.
- The ability to technically lead a team and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Good knowledge of IT Security protocols, processes, policies and standards
- Experience in planning, managing and controlling projects.
- Experience in operational IT planning, execution and policy development.
- Involvement in implementing IT security policy and standards.
- Experienced in IT service management, including change, incident and problem management.
- Demonstration of the technical skills needed to handle innovation and change resulting from the implementation of new IT solutions.
- Demonstration of the management skills needed to handle innovation and change resulting from the implementation of new IT working practices.
- Experience of working with ITIL based Service processes and functions.
- Experience and knowledge of implementing technical solutions in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience of working with enterprise-scale applications, infrastructure and software.
- Proven ability to write technical documentation including high/low designs and operational manuals.
- Proven ability to manage a set of complex operational services.
- Ability to effectively lead and delegate to less technical staff while maintaining full technical control.
- Experience working in an Agile environment to deliver service improvement.
- Ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Innovative and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to set and achieve goals for self and your team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels.
- Willingness to update professional knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement.
What you’ll get from us
Dentsu Aegis Network is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days’ annual holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but, for the right candidate, you’ll also be supported to become a qualified payroll professional and so there is a clear path to advance your career at DAN.
About Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN)
DAN is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 40,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu Aegis Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Dentsu Aegis Network consists of a number of market leading brands including; Carat, Dentsu Media, Isobar, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum, Amplifi, D2D and PSLive
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.