Are you an enthusiastic Technology Expert, who is passionate about Leading Support-Solutions and would love an extra day off for your birthday?!
Then you’ve come to the right place!
WHO ARE WE?
This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy business by 2020 through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
WHAT’S THE JOB? WHAT WILL I ACTUALLY DO?
2nd line desktop support analyst working for some of the top media agencies in the UK. Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) own a number of agencies in differing media disciplines. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology in a varied and challenging environment with a great deal of development potential.
Someone who has worked in the media industry before would be ideal for the role. This is a new role with a focus on requests though work on Incidents will be required to support the Manchester office users. You will be required to communicate with the rest of the team, managers and users to keep them informed and updated. You will also be required to meet the expectations of the role as defined below.
Reporting into the London and Regional managers, you will need to:
- Build and deploy Windows and Mac hardware for new joiner laptops and laptop upgrades
- Deploy other hardware requested through arranged collection in the IT dept. or set up at the user’s desk
- Manage leaver equipment returns
- Setting up internal/client meetings, Polycom units and conference calls
- Monitor progress of call resolution within the agreed SLA guidelines
- Take responsibility for calls assigned to 2nd line queue in the first instance or directly to you
- Manage calls with 3rd party suppliers where necessary through to closure
- Escalate calls where necessary to the Head Office/London Office support manager, report on status of outstanding calls
- Provide support for desktops, laptops, MACs, printers, mobile devices including phone and tablets, peripherals and other hardware support where necessary, or escalate to 3rd party hardware support
- Provide documentation when changes occur, bug fixes found or new items introduced into the environment
- Supporting multiple Operating Systems (Mac/Windows/iOS/Android)
- Any other tasks or projects assigned by the Desktop support manager
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Hands-on experience of Microsoft desktop environments and Apple Mac hardware and Mac OS 10.8 – 10.12
- Good knowledge of:
- Windows 7/10 OS
- Microsoft Office 2010 to 2016, Office 365 & Skype for Business
- Internet Explorer/Chrome web browsers
- Hardware and Peripherals
- Mobile devices
- Exposure to:
- Call Management Systems
- Skype for business conferencing/enterprise voice
- Windows mobile, iOS and Android devices
- Audio visual systems (TV/Projector systems)
- Cisco UC
- Multi-function print devices
- An effective communicator, ambitious and can stand on your own feet.
- Positive and adaptable attitude with a desire to progress their career.
BUT… WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We drive culture through our own employees, and are heavily-invested in creating an amazing place to work. With Global operations and 40k+ employees, there is unprecedented potential for career progression, with almost 75% of our roles being filled by internal promotions. You will have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and work with not only cutting-edge technologies, but also with leaders in their field.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you’ll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchens with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days’ holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you’ll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, and developed!
Like what you’ve read? Hit the “apply” button and let’s chat!
Our values and behaviours:
Agile – Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standards
Pioneering – Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of openness
Ambitious – Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiences
Responsible – Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concerns
Collaborative – Operate as one finance team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processes
Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.