Isobar is a global full service digital agency, driven by the purpose to deliver borderless ideas enabled by technology, to transform businesses and brands. We have over 6,000 digital pioneers in more than 85 locations.
Are you passionate about creating solutions that deliver maximum business value for the customer? Then maybe you're the Sitecore Lead we're looking for Isobar.
Overview and Responsibilities
The Sitecore Technical Lead is responsible for gathering business requirements for content management systems and for managing a team to deliver high-quality Sitecore code in a timely manner across a variety of project engagements. Isobar CMS development leads are expected to participate in multiple phases of the project lifecycle (discovery, design, develop, deploy), and be responsible for application configuration, design, development, and testing.
Candidates will ideally have IT consulting experience and be familiar with a team-oriented approach to execution. They must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates should have led at least three end-to-end Sitecore development projects. Ideal candidates must have experience developing business and technical requirements for content rendering, web governance (workflows), content authoring, and deployments, as well as development of Sitecore architecture to meet those needs. Working with Information Architects and Visual Designers to ensure website design and flow is consistent with Sitecore best practices is likewise necessary. Lead CMS developers at Isobar must also be able to manage teams of two-to-five developers to develop and configure Sitecore content rendering and content publishing concepts such as content presentation templates, Sitecore APIs, content entry templates, in-context editing, workflow configuration, asset management, user setup and permissions, site and content search, analytics integration, etc.
- .Net 4+ and all related features
- Fluency with Sitecore 7+ product, modules, APIs, and concepts, with Sitecore 8 experience preferred
- Experience with essential technologies, including C#, ASP.net, LINQ, Ajax, .Net MVC 5, XML/XSLT
- Fluency with native Sitecore database schema and processes
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns and service-oriented architecture (SOA), including technologies such as SOAP, WSDL, WCF, Web Services
- Extensive experience with source-code management tools such as TFS, Git, SVN
- Experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on an SQL server platform
- Experience in estimating, planning, and scoping Sitecore implementations
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery with Sitecore
- Experience with deployment architectures, including horizontal and vertical scaling alternatives across all layers
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment in which requirements and projects can change quickly
Nice To Have
- Experience with mobile development on any platform
- Experience with cloud-based architecture (e.g., Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Eminence within Sitecore development community
- Experience using Helix design principles
- Experience with another major content management package such as Ektron/EPiServer, SharePoint, HP Autonomy, Umbraco, etc.
If you can add to this experience, then click APPLY NOW.