Isobar is a digital agency with a focus on flawless user experience.
An agency like ours needs a special kind of Senior UX-UI Visual Designer. Yes, you know best practice and are process driven, but you also know when to break the rules in order to let innovative ideas come to life. You're comfortable getting your hands dirty with pen & paper, as well as making high fidelity interactive prototypes on any device. You're never satisfied with your first attempt, but keep exploring, testing and refining. You’re innovative minded, bring a vision. Nurture collaboration. Sound like you? Get in touch.
Role & responsibilities
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Understand Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Design (and begin to direct others to design) mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards. May also contribute content to decks.
- Gather deliverables into client-ready presentations.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Zeplin…
- 5 years of in-depth knowledge and experience of Visual Design, Design Systems and Human Centered Design
- Equivalent experience in a related field.
If you can add to this experience, then click APPLY NOW and send through your documentation.